Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon Cliches?

Fractured

For those of you that read DT/SS fanfictions, or just happen to know a lot about them, what are the most common cliches and tropes that you see about the pair? Thus far, I think the major ones are dead/missing/absentee mother for DT, and SS secretly being kind and loving when she's not around Diamond Tiara. Any others?

For those of you that read DT/SS fanfictions, or just happen to know a lot about them, what are the most common cliches and tropes that you see about the pair? Thus far, I think the major ones are dead/missing/absentee mother for DT, and SS secretly being kind and loving when she's not around Diamond Tiara. Any others?

Ive never really read anything on them other then the IDW comic maybe a couple of fan comics but she is one of my most disliked characters in the show.

That said, i just had an interesting (and clean) dream that had Diamond Tiara in it that would make an excelent fan fiction story if i ever get a chance to write it

In the dream, DT was takeing a magic collage class where she was transformed into a cat and had to stay that way for one month to learn how other species live.

An EQG virsion of myself (a much younger and better looking virsion lol) student at the same collage who was studinging dimensional physics.

She agreed to help me with my studies if i allowed her to be my "pet" for the month.

I can picture the comedy.(and laser pointer)

She has great potential as a bad girl if only theyd give her more development.