Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Predict the future

SkullcandyPegasus

I predict that the alliance between China, Russia and Iran will be evident in 2019 :D

Also, flights will become cheaper  :ph34r: (or more expensive)

• Brohoof 3

I predict that by 2017, Hasbro will make a spin-off series of MLP but with Griffons as the main characters, and their quest to make Griffonstone great again!
(I really liked the newest episode. Squee!)

(edited)

I predict that the alliance between China, Russia and Iran will be evident in 2019 :D

Distancing away from unipolarity is good (as long as countries of extreme ideologies don't emerge as great powers).

Quite certain I posted something like this before but will post again. The predictions are based off of what I've read; they are some years old now so they may not necessarily align with current events:

-21st century is to be American century.

-Immigration in first world will only increase as population growth further decreases.

-Wars (except for potential nuclear ones) will increasingly be smaller in scale as weapons become more precise.

-Russia and China are to collapse by 2020s (o please no).

>-China is economically divided between mainland and coastal regions as former is much poorer than latter. Challenge of centralizing economy. China impressively grew for past couple of decades, but no country can grow infinitely at such rate and economic slowdown can be quite troublesome. Also China very much economically relies on USA than other way around; if USA decides to reduce trade relations with China for any reason, it would harm them but much more so China.

>-Russia unable to match American military might due to shrinking population (which is currently not the case because population actually increasing a bit)

>-Fragmented Russia will be exploited by outside powers.

*-(Note: Predictions of Russia and China assumed that both are to not have much relations with one another. However in recent times both countries have become increasingly friendly towards one another. These would be significant factors to other predictions mentioned.)

-Japan remilitarizes to protect its interests of having increased labour outside of its country (unwanting immigrants despite shrinking population) as well as extracting natural resources, thus becomes major power again,

->Japan influences Eastern Russia and Coastal China.

-Middle East will have become extremely unstable by 2020s after US-jihadist war.

-Turkey will seize this opportunity to expand its influence, essentially recreating Ottoman Empire.

>-Of all Middle Eastern countries, Turkey is most powerful and stable.

-Turkey will exploit destabilized Russia and expands its influence as far north of Caucasus as possible.

>-Turkey will join in on anti-Russia USA to further their interest to expand northwards... at least until Russia breaks.

There's more but that's all I will post for now.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

I predict that Rarity will cry in 5-7 more episodes by 2016.

I'm predicting that a mass sell-off of fossil fuels will make for very cheap oil and crude as those holding the commodity will want to sell as much as possible before they become stranded assets in order to cut their losses. 

I'm also predicting that one day electrical utilities (more specifically, the distributors) will finally start to wake up to the potential cash cow that is distributed renewable energy and energy storage. I'm thinking we'll see it some time after 2020 but once there is a working proof of concept, other utilities will want to jump in to get a piece of the pie.

We might start to see more numerous carbon-negative projects starting to mushroom starting at 2020.

These are predictions but also hopes.