Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Banner Contest 7: Celebrating 100 Episodes

Jeric

i've got a question actually, i see these banners often yet i can't help but notice that each time they're made out of vectors from ponies. which is fine i like them though does that mean you can only compose a picture with vectors or is it also allowed to create/draw these ponies yourself and have them put in a banner?

cause i'm not sure if that's the case...

also where can i find what theme the banner has each month?

100% original art banners are completely accepted along with premade vectors. :D

A new topic like this is posted each month. The theme will be communicated at the top of the post going forward.

• Brohoof 2

100% original art banners are completely accepted along with premade vectors. :D

A new topic like this is posted each month. The theme will be communicated at the top of the post going forward.

alright thanks for the info ;P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Sent mine. 

*Ultimate finger-crossing of fortune*

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 3

I feel kinda stupid that I'm only just now asking this but... so... umm... when are the other banners do again? lol

The 100th is by 6/16 right?  So does that mean the others follow that same deadline? 

I mean I know I'v already sent in my submission for the 100th but, I still want to make sure I get the others in on time.  :please: 

• Brohoof 3

The Episode 100 is up. All of them were amazing and this was a tough call. Thank you to all that sent one in. The member poll will be up in a few days but there is still time to get one in.

• Brohoof 2

:confused:how do I send banners that is my questin ?

Send me and the other Admins a PM with the banner image linked or attached. 

Voting has started. :)

• Brohoof 1