Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any femboys out there?

JacelynUSB

Screw Loose, on 31 May 2015 - 4:43 PM, said:

Oh, since a lot of Tomboys are straight, are a lot of femboys also straight?

(Sorry If that's offensive in any way, I'm really just curious)

Bi...I guess

I'm not sure I consider myself a femboy, but I don't consider myself the most masculine guy around. Yes, I like b00bz, I like my muscles after working out, I LOVE guns and hunting, but I also like puppies and babytalk to them, I like chibi things, I have no shame with liking femboy characters (not romanticaly, I'm straight), sex without feelings is meh....

• 5 years later...

Femboy is sort of a new word for crossdressers really, there has been some politicization of it that lead to the drastic results of many crossdressers of all ages to take a stand. This being mostly that you can't crossdress without being trans and as the term became "trans" a lot of people decided to come up with a term that describes it. Experience of femboys is pretty much wanting to crossdress but not wanting to transition although I myself do doubt some of their intentions. 

Some say their only motive is to confuse people's sexuality and while this is true there is a little more to it. You see, femboys also don't have a definite sexuality they're not all homosexual or bisexual many of them are heterosexual. Femboys are therefore making a very bold statement that has had a lot of people question both gender identity and sexuality. 

Reality is there really isn't much more to it then boys wanting to dress up like girls and be cute uwu although a generalization all of them and I mean all of them own some type of thigh high socks they typically have stripes. They usually always have anime cosplays, in other words they are boys of all ages of all sexualites that simply want to have fun uwu.

Some femboys are transgender, some are not most them are cisgender but they all just enjoy being cute uwu and that they are so cute desu.

You might wonder how does this person know this, that's simple I myself think of myself as one uwu but slightly different in a sense I don't think I should talk on. Though femboys have taken over the internet really so the era of men is over the time of the femboys is here to stay now.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 2:56 PM, Xe__or said:

What the hell is this thread :ButtercupLaugh:

Honestly I love the quantity of red names more than anything; hopefully will be one of them soon :orly:

And I love this thread revival after my last post over 5 years ago :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Femboy is mostly in regards to aesthetic. Twinky guys who wear a variety of clothing options. And it's not crossdressing, nor is it being trans. You're just a guy who likes more feminine aesthetics. Crossdressing is temporary as you eventually de-crossdress, and being trans is a completely different identity you live with.