Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Disorders and Health

Discordly Cutiepie

I'm a very crurouse person and would like to know if people have and disorders and how they effect them 

i have a dleeping disorder called narcolepcy that makes me fall asleep randomly and i dont know when its gonna happen

this make it so i cant drive or go swimming or i could die

• Brohoof 3

I ended up with OCD, ADD, BDD, and RLS (as well as general anxiety) during my late teens, made college rough, but got some good support from a few people. Still currently dealing with a couple of them, but im the best i've ever been right now than during the last 2 and a half years

• Brohoof 3

I've never been tested by a medical professional personally, but I'm pretty sure that something's wrong with me (or right with me idk).

When I was young (around the age of 5-9) I used to rapidly shake my hands, smash plants with sticks, never talk to anyone, get angry very easily (broke someone's nose and many other things), wander off by myself into the woods or the nearby park, and swear a lot.

On the plus side I almost never have trouble remembering anything, even memories from back when I was 4 years old.  My anger has also subsided and now I'm incredibly chill about almost everything.  I no longer shake my hands, smash plants with sticks, or wander off randomly anymore.  I'm still kind of antisocial and I still swear like a sailor though  :lol:

So yeah, I dunno what all this means but I'm pretty sure it's nothing good...

• Brohoof 3

I have ADD and social anxiety. I used to really struggle with these disorders, but now they aren't a big deal. According to doctors, a person can grow out of ADD when they're older. I've certainly improved over the years, but the effects of having the disorder still lingers. As for the anxiety, well I'm much less anxious than I used to be. I still struggle with it on occasion though.

• Brohoof 2

I have a bit of social anxiety (although I can force myself to overcome it MOST of the time).

I also recently found out that I most likely have Celiac Disease, which means that I cannot eat gluten... It really sucks because I love wheat foods XD

I will probably have to go and get my intestines looked at just to confirm it, but my blood test came back positive for the type of antibodies that are created when someone with Celiac Disease consumes gluten. From my research, I think I found that the blood test has a 92~95% accuracy so... It's pretty likely.

• Brohoof 2

I have high-functioning Autism, ADHD, A hint of anxiety and a sleeping disorder called narcolepcy but don't know if I really have narcolepcy though

• Brohoof 2

I suffer from schizophrenia, chronic depression, and panic disorder

• Brohoof 1

Social anxiety and hypothyroidism.

Pretty sure you can figure out social anxiety and hypothyroidism messes with my thyroid production so I have anxiety, dry skin and other symptoms. I have to get blood tests regularly to check my levels.

if you explain it i could tell you because i have it

I only fall asleep randomly during school days and school hours so it might be a blood suger problem

oh well that could be anything really

if you randomly fall asleep at anytime even if you dont feel sleepy then thats probably narcolepsy

I only fall asleep randomly during school days and school hours so it might be a blood suger problem

• 7 years later...

I have/had OCD. When I was young it was chronic and out of control. I’m not talking about mere fastidiousness as most people tend to associate with this curse. What I’m talking about is something I call ‘Radical OCD,’ by which the mind turns on itself and attacks everything a person thinks or does with crippling anxiety, fear and worry. It’s debilitating and not something I’d wish on my worst enemies. It’s mostly gone now because I fought my way through it, but little tendrils still exist and show themselves when I’m tired or agitated.