Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you release your anger onto something

Trine

Like if you just one day feel like it. Although anger in general is not good. But just to sorta make those positive stuff flow through a more positive form of anger. I for example like this. It feels awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really take my anger out on anybody. Rather, I talk it over with a person who I trust and will take the time to listen. I used to take my anger out on my parents and sibling, but not anymore.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I take mine to the gym at my apartment, there's a punching bag i use to vent it out. Or i just relax in the jacuzzi for a while.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 2

I'm really bad at handling my anger :/ I just let it build up and it eventually comes out as a massive freak out. I got sent home from work early recently for freaking out at people. Tis not good!

• Brohoof 1

I have my little notebook I keep while I work. I sometimes doodle in it or write little creative pieces, but it's mostly for keeping myself on schedule and documenting my thoughts. The pages alternate from the eloquent cursive of a professional to the scratchy letters of a raving lunatic. It might be a bit dangerous (someone could read it), but it helps clear my mind enough to find a workaround for my problem.

I hold my anger in and i'm currently wating for that one moment to let it out! I currently have 6 years of anger stockpiled!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just personally think it's unhealthy to be angry in general. So I assess the situation and relax about it. Like why somebody would cut me off when I'm driving. I don't know the reason why they would other than I'm leaving a cars length between me and the guy in front of me. So I'll just be passively sarcastic. For example: "So you want a car accident? Oh. OK. Don't let me stop you. Go right ahead. Just don't involve me please."

Even better, live by what Johnny Mercer and the Pied Pipers told everyone in the 1945. I think it goes a little something, like this↓

Edited by Nit Pick

I rarely ever get angry, if I am angry then you must have done something horrible to push me over the limit. I usually listen to music when I am mad the beat of dubstep really makes it go away.

But yesterday I got so mad on several different occasions I sorta...punched my wall...(not even that hard :/!) And I sorta...Made a hole there...I was completely caught of guard by it and all anger was replaced with fear XD. It is an old house. I have never taken anger out on objects until that.

Typically when I'm angry, I either:

Throw on some rock music and blast it in my speakers in my room...

or,

Go out for a drive in the country.  (I don't have to be angry to do that; I go out driving in the country all the time, lol).

~ Miles

• 6 months later...