Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you release your anger onto something

Trine

Not really. When I get angry, I stay that way for maybe a few minutes. Then I just, as Tree Hugger would say "bliss out". :P By that I mean, I just let myself cool. Try to find my happy place again. 

My philosophy is almost always "it could be worse".

Edited by PGNatsu
  • Brohoof 1

I usually get angry at myself for not being able to do a certain task or for being a brony, and I take the anger out of myself. Not necessarily physically, the worst thing I'll ever do to myself is pull my own hair or pinch myself. Though I do bully myself with words. For some reason, I speak to myself out loud when I'm alone, so I might swear at myself. ''Why the f*** am I a brony''

I rarely even get angry to be honest, when I do I keep it in. Since I tend not to outwardly show emotions too much.

I've yet to have something truly get me angry, I'm pretty chill.

This depends on the scenario, but anger is a problem I have. Usually, if I get irritated, I will either rant, snack on something, watch a video or listen to music, usually very angry music. If I get really, really angry...That usually does not end well. Basically, instead of punching something like a pillow, I punch my own face. I try to avoid that, though it has always been a problem of mine. 

I have a quaint method of releasing anger. Stress, I've noticed, builds up a lot in my life. Instead of whaling on someone, as I fantasize about too much, I just play a ton of multi-player video games at night.

Getting killed alot in CoD just drains the anger right out of me.

Edited by GeekySonic

I just keep bottling up that anger and burying it deep down in my psyche, but in times of stress, I completely freak the fuck out and yell at everything and everyone. I'm on a bit of a hair-trigger and with an entire decades worth of anger issues to deal with, I think it's fair to say I'm not chilling any time soon. I have the appearance of a calm, calculating person who geeks out, but deep down, I'm a raging inferno, with tons of anger.

I used to go and write lyrics more like write a diss track but still xD

But I recently just decided to use that anger to get me motivated for doing my homework and other things, I even got back to exercise with my anger

• Brohoof 1

- Type gibberish on a Word Document

- Play another video game

- Go outside to walk

- Load fake bullets into pistol magazines and take them put repeatedly

(Probably sounds dangerous, but I'm sure I won't try to take out anger by shooting anyone, and generally those bullets are for training to reload, not actually shooting.)

Edited by Sealand
  • Brohoof 1

I release my anger in a few ways, like:

-Play video games

-Using my anger to give me ideas for poems and stories

-Listen to music

-Think about stuff

-Watching cartoons, or t.v

-Watch videos

-Mess around with stuff in my house (a.k.a Inanimate objects or other things.)

I don't deal with much of any anger, since after a while, it cools off and I forget about it. :)

Its really hard to get me angry, there have only a few times where I have let anger get to me but when it does, get REALLY angry. The few times I have gotten angry I march off into the 6 or so acres of forest my family has and just hang out there, calms my nerves pretty quick.

Edited by Frostbyte

• Taking it out on others
  • Exercise 
  • Drawing Vent Art
  • Animal Crossing is amazing for this sort of thing honestly

And my most common choice, distancing myself from others and internalizing my emotions.

• Brohoof 1

I don't. :(

I promised myself I would never punch anyone if I become angry, so that's not a way, and I just stopped myself from ever putting my anger into something.

Now when I get really angry I just stare with a Deathstare at the person who caused it. I can keep up the Stare for quite some time, which unsettles them, which is good for me.

I usually hold my anger until either : 
I lost control of myself and my darkside took over and, well you know the rest
I went to a mental breakdown state
or i channel my anger  by playing instrument
or scream really loud

the losing control of myself has caused a few troubles :V

• Brohoof 1

If I get really and truly angry I'm about a hundred times more likely to say "fuck you" and attempt to crush or throw whatever's in or even nearest to my hand. Luckily I don't get that angry more than once every few years, if that.

I had anger issues when I was a kid but it all disappeared several years ago. To the point it seems like I can never get angry at much of anything. Yay?