Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you release your anger onto something

Trine

Personally, I used to take my anger out on a wall my hammering it with my fist whenever someONE pissed me off.

If it was something like a game, I just curse at it and occasionally yell if a glitch caused my failure.

* sometimes. it really depends how angry i really am. a lot of the time i will just do one of those loud frustrated grunts either out loud or into a pillow, or if i'm REALLY angry, i will dig my nails into my own head...?

Well, in my everyday life, I usually fantasy of hurting some douche while I laugh maniacally, or tell them off whoever is pissing me off. But I don't ever do it, their consequences are far more troublesome than worth. I do watch ponies, play games or something

• Brohoof 1

I used to deal with violent outbursts of rage, and at one point even ended up shattering two knuckles in my right hand. After surgery, 4 weeks in a cast, and 6 weeks of physical therapy, I have learned to channel my anger inward and use it to fuel the flames of passion.

Hmmm... well, instead of releasing my anger onto people, I usually just use it on video games, ranting, inanimate objects, listening to music, etc.

Venting on the Internet and calm, long walks or bike rides help a lot, too. :)

I usually never really get truly angry, and if I do, it usually cools off after a while.

If someone really pisses me off, I'll just ignore them for the entire day, or just stare at them or give them some dirty looks, so they kind of know that they did something wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a mean person.

But, I kind of can be, but it just depends on the type of mood I'm in, for the most part.

When I am angry at someone/something I usually completely space out and don't hear anything and write my anger into my story in one way or an other. Dreaming about Pointing a gun at him/her makes me feel so much better, but don't worry, I would never do that in real life

• 3 years later...

When I get angry I always do the same thing; I clean my apartment from one end to the other. I don’t know why it’s always my go-to reaction when I’m mad, but I just start doing it without thinking. It is nice though after I’m done. It uses up a lot of excess energy and focuses my mind on something constructive.  

• Brohoof 1

If I'm really angry with someone I take out my anger by giving them the silent treatment. And I usually wanna be as far away from them as possible. Listening to music or going for a drive (or both at the same time) really helps a lot if I'm just angry,  upset or sad in general. 

No, I don't. Usually I just bottle it up inside, until it comes gushing out at the most inopportune moment. At that point, it's fair game on anything in the vicinity. I've taken out a washing machine, a wall, and ruined a lot of friendships that way.

Yeah. I have issues. >_>

On a brighter note, I'm *really* lucky that I didn't hit a stud when I punched that wall. Could've broken my hand.