Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ship CheesePie? If so why?

gyashaa

Seems like a lot of people like this pairing but I just don't see it. My thoughts is that they're too similar and that there's not really any chemistry.

Please try to change my mind. :3

• Brohoof 1

Have you seen the animatedjames video "Love is a yummy s'more"? I'm not too huge on Cheesepie either, but that video (if you havent already seen it) might change your mind

• Brohoof 3

Its because of the inspiration thing. I personally think shipping that is formed because of idol worship could end badly. I still like CheesePie its my OTP but they need to give cheese more character other then super duper party pony. I've seen people ship pinkie with pokey pierce aka Royal Pin and they never talked he was just in the background at her party popping balloons. At least there was a bit of interaction between Cheese and Pinkie still there has to be more to him then just super duper party pony who was inspired by pinkie.

• Brohoof 2

Have you seen the animatedjames video "Love is a yummy s'more"? I'm not too huge on Cheesepie either, but that video (if you havent already seen it) might change your mind

Yes, I've seen it and it's super cute! :wub:  Wish I knew how they got to that point though...

Its because of the inspiration thing. I personally think shipping that is formed because of idol worship could end badly. I still like CheesePie its my OTP but they need to give cheese more character other then super duper party pony. I've seen people ship pinkie with pokey pierce aka Royal Pin and they never talked he was just in the background at her party popping balloons. At least there was a bit of interaction between Cheese and Pinkie still there has to be more to him then just super duper party pony who was inspired by pinkie.

I totally agree. Do you know of any good fan fics? :)

• Brohoof 1

It's one of my top ships! I love to imagine them owning their own party business one day, planning parties together! IMAGINE HAVING A PARTY THROWN BY THEM. <3

No, I don't. Because I ship Pinkie Favor. (Not technically, but I support the shipping of those two.) Also, like the OP said, Pinkie and Cheese are too similar. In fact, that was Cheese Sandwich's primary function: to be analogous to Pinkie. Party Favor, on the other hand, is more his own pony. He has similarities to Pinkie, in that they both (presumably) like parties, but they have different fortes and different priorities. Also, they have different looks. (Cheese is basically just a taller, male Pinkie Pie.) Also, from an aesthetic perspective, Party Favor's colors go better with Pinkie's coloring than Cheese's do. No matter which way you slice it, I think Pinkie and Party Favor go together much better than Pinkie and Cheese. Except the name. I don't think any shipping name could ever beat "Cheese Pie."

• Brohoof 1

No, I don't.  I don't see it either.  And as much as I like Weird Al, Cheese kind of irritated me.  He claims to have been inspired by Pinkie to become a party planner, yet he shows nor caring that he shoved her aside and stole her thunder?  The hell is that?  Is this some destroy-your-creator story?

"You made me, and now I must destroy you."  Pffft.

No, I don't.  I don't see it either.  And as much as I like Weird Al, Cheese kind of irritated me.  He claims to have been inspired by Pinkie to become a party planner, yet he shows nor caring that he shoved her aside and stole her thunder?  The hell is that?  Is this some destroy-your-creator story?

"You made me, and now I must destroy you."  Pffft.

Cheese, himself, said he never intended to take her place. Everybody just kind of got swept up in the moment at the opportunity to meet somebody new.

Cheese, himself, said he never intended to take her place. Everybody just kind of got swept up in the moment at the opportunity to meet somebody new.

Yeah....well....I'm still looking at him like this:

• Brohoof 1

Not really.  It is cute and all but Pinkie is not the type of person (pony in that case) that would be interested in romance.

She loves to make others happen and smile and lives for friendship but I feel like that is the extent of love she gets and gives to others.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I ship CheesePie because from what I see, they've got chemistry. They've got so much in common with each other and are practically meant for each other. Their colors don't look that bad together either. They're also around the same age as shown by the fact that Cheese Sandwich was a colt when he got his cutie mark at filly Pinkie's party.

Edited by FluttershyisAwesome

Well, I don't necessarily ship them, but I am not against the ship. They are both pretty goofy. 

• Brohoof 1