Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of cheese?

Sugar Pea

I really don't like cheese most of the time. There are two exceptions though:

1. I love mozzarella cheese, but only when it's on pizza. Usually it tastes gross to me, but for some reason adding tomato sauce and pizza dough completely changes it.
  2. I adore Parmesan cheese. But not that awful Kraft pre-grated crap that smells like vomit. Give me a nice wedge of 2 or 3 year aged Parmigiano Reggiano and grate it onto a plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce...

muenster is the best type of cheese there is. Nothing else even comes close.  ;)  Though mozzarella and and jack are quite good too...

I've never really liked sharp cheeses like cheddar and swiss, unless they're on burgers or something, where the other tastes overpower it.

Pepper Jack!  For sure, it is my favorite cheese for deli sandwiches.  Get some of this right here:

pepper-jack-cheese.png

Mmmh, yummy :squee:

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

1780836_orig.jpg?94?5696832

love this kind of cheese in the huge block form. Just snack on slice after slice or even putting it on a cracker mmmm... tasty. I like the sharp cheddar mostly but I mostly like any kind of cheese. 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

I like a lot of mild and sharp Italian and English cheeses, your standard pizza stuff: Mozzarella,Parmesan,etc. I do also love some smoked Gouda or a good Cheddar (Sharp Yellow Cheddar is my go-to cheese) I'm not a fan of soft cheeses but I do like actual cheese spreads.  I do consume a lot of cheese, like a lot, I used to be nicknamed "Cheese boy" by my family, and it's probably where I get most of my calcium from.

I like muenster, Swiss, provolone, Gouda, Parmesan (powdery kind), Colby Jack, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, and mozzarella.  And probably more. xD  I think muenster is still my fave; though I had this quite hot pepper cheese (significantly hotter than conventional Pepper Jack - can't remember precisely what was in it) that was amazing.  Cheddar kind of bores me in block form. :/

• Brohoof 1

Cheese loves me?!

I like cheddar, monterey jack, and blue cheese.

Yeah, I'm probably the only one who likes blue cheese. It's actually not that bad, but some people can't handle the strong taste. Although it does smell pretty bad. :P

• Brohoof 1

Although it is by far not the healthiest or most organic, Pepper Jack is just...so good. ;w; I can't really eat other cheeses all that much, although I do like string cheese and mozzarella sticks...that counts, does it not? 

• Brohoof 2

Haven't had variety of cheeses, but the ones I do like is sharp cheddar, mozzarella, swiss, parmesan, but I would love to try this "pepper jack" people are talking about. 

• Brohoof 4