Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What's your favorite kind of cheese?

Sugar Pea

Haven't had variety of cheeses, but the ones I do like is sharp cheddar, mozzarella, swiss, parmesan, but I would love to try this "pepper jack" people are talking about. 

Pepper Jack is great  :) 

The cheese itself is a mild cheese, but of course it's got bits of jalapeno peppers to add a bit of a kick.  It compliments a deli sandwich, if you like those.  I like ham, and sometimes turkey.  

~ Miles

P.S. I also like to add a little ketchup on my turkey, but a little mustard on my ham - am I weird?  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Omg. Parmesan!!!

I could literally eat an entire bag of shredded parmesan cheese, no problem. It's basically like heaven in cheese form.

• Brohoof 3

Rochefort cheese is the best, especially on pizza.  :D

• 1 year later...

Havarti is probably my fave. Though I do enjoy Monterey/pepper jack cheese along with cheddar. I like almost any kind of cheese, aside from Blue and Head cheese...I'm a fan of mostly any cheese...either it be on it's own,melted over nachos/pizza/pasta or enjoyed with wine andor crackers. 

I'm definitely gonna have to say fresh mozzarella is just amazing, especially in a light herb and garlic oil. Close runners are all the classics like gouda, cheddar and provolone, swiss I really only enjoy if its melted.

(edited)

Parmazan, mozzarella, feta and Cottage (cheese). In my opinion all taste good in a sandwich, all taste good on/with pizza, all taste good on a burger and let's face it, just on their own are delecious!

Edited by Unicornecious

Depends on my mood, but I've loved pretty much every cheese I've tasted. 

When I want that creaminess, Ricotta is my go-to. Feta for the saltiness, Parmesan for the aroma and mozzarella for the days where I just want something average.