Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Flutter of a Breezie Chapter 1

EmiliaBoneca

(edited)

The flutter of a Breezie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one: Under the wings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story its the story of five common ponies living in a peaceful and happy Equestria, it starts long time after the show events during a celebration called "The Friendship Week" in which everypony is exited about. This event will be different this year because it is the 50 year celebration and will have a special price for those lucky one's to get the special ticket.

----

It will have a lot of cannon, and a lot of cannon will come from my mind and my ideas of "what if".
----

Your oc cant have a really tragic/overdark past and it must be a common everyday pony, if you want him to fit in the story you can change it, this is a "happy" Equestria so you should make it a job and stuff. This is a character sheet i recommend you to use
Name:
Specie: (It can be other non pony but not overpowered)
Occupation: (If he/she/it is unemployed you should say what he/she/it does to live)
House: Where the pony lives (what city, how the house is, the specific the better

Special talent: Whats the special ability of this pony/creature
Personality: This is one of the most important points, please tell me everything as possible of it!

-

I will not go full misterious with this roleplay, it will consist on Time Travels and secondary effects of it. You will learn everything about the rp while you play it, you can pretend its a SoL rp at the beggining

-

Another things, i wanna say if you see that your character dont fit and cant fit or you dont want to change it dont worry you can register too, you can appear as a background character with some interactions but remember: In alternative timelines your oc might be diferent as it was in the original timeline so you must respect the new differences. Everytime your character appears in scene i will message you or comment about it in the OCC.
And to end i wanna say that i dont mind all mares/stallions as protagonist but i would prefer to be 3 mares 2 stallions or 4 mares 1 stallion. And you can have multiples OC if you are a background character.

I will post the rp right about now to make it a little more attractive  :toldya:
Attention: Order does not affect relevance at all.
Protagonists:
1: Spellblind [Canterlot] https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spellbind-r7996
2: Flyingace [Cloudsdale]  http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/flying-ace-r94
3: Rose Flutterwing [Ponyville] (info on occ)
4: Meowser Doradon [Canterlot]  https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/meowser-doradon-r8345

Background characters:
1: Flower Medal (Breezie)
2:
3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

Please remember my native language is Portuguese not english so if i make a mistake forgive me :3

Rules
- No godmodding, you might travel time and change events but it will have unexpected results that you cant totally control.

- When i set for you a scenario "You wake up after hours out and you start thinking" you should follow it at least the first words

- Avoid being rude, and if you are being rude keep it to your role

-Im not really into romance but it is allowed.

- No powerful ponies: you are, like in the show, a common pony/unicorn/pegasi with no overpowerful abilities and by that i mean you can have a special talent but it cant be using an ak-47 or doing magic overdestructive TwilightvsTireklike beams.

- No alicorns allowed as protagonists.

- Gore level in this rp will be low - very low. Still dead/injuries are possible and dark/tragic moments will happen.

- If you are inactive for too much time (like a week) i will probably replace you like nothing happened, if you come back and want to rejoin ask me and ask the pony who replaced you.

- You can always travel back as long as i dont denie it.

Tips

-Feel free to advice me during the rp if you think i need help

-Every action will cause a different reaction
-Pay special attention things important characters say

-If someone gets hurts you can always travel back without him and avoid to happen.

-When you travel back to future your oc will refill that space with things you would have done (i may ask you by the OCC what would you have done)

-If someone travels alone or left someone behind i will tell you what happens to him right after the action.

-Remember paying attention to details, devil is in those after all.

Edited by EmiliaBoneca

(edited)

@@EmiliaBoneca,

Spellbind could go for a festival... could she be in?

I'm on a RP spree here  :P

Yeah she is in :D

She is from Canterlot right? remember to know what does she does everyday and stuff

Edited by EmiliaBoneca

I want to take part in this. It's been awhile since I joined a new RP and I need to bring back my main man Ace. He's in my sig below let me know if theres some things I need to change.

(edited)

Name: Rose Flutterwing

Specie: pony sized Breezie

Occupation: Currently Unemployed, sells her flowers to get by when able

House: Ponyville, tall four floor house(includes basement and small greenhouse), the house is red painted wood with a rose pink roof

Special talent: flower tending, namely pink roses and other flowers of love.

Personality: outgoing, loving,friendly, a little shy when first meeting someone(includes ponies and non-ponies), can be hyper at times, love making new friends, open minded, unique and kind/careing

If you need me to explain why she is pony sized, I can provide a back story for as to why.

Hope she fits. Just developed her.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

I want to take part in this. It's been awhile since I joined a new RP and I need to bring back my main man Ace. He's in my sig below let me know if theres some things I need to change.

I like it, i actually needed a character like yours since the last day of the celebration is about study (you can open the rp i made, it is totally in i just want to know where is he from (Try to avoid canterlot unless you have no choice) i mean not where he's born but where he lives now.

Name: Rose Flutterwing

Specie: pony sized Breezie

Occupation: Currently Unemployed, sells her flowers to get by when able

House: Ponyville, tall four floor house(includes basement and small greenhouse), the house is red painted wood with a rose pink roof

Special talent: flower tending, namely pink roses and other flowers of love.

Personality: outgoing, loving,friendly, a little shy when first meeting someone(includes ponies and non-ponies), can be hyper at times, love making new friends, open minded, unique and kind/careing

If you need me to explain why she is pony sized, I can provide a back story for as to why.

Hope she fits. Just developed her.

I dont know because breezie have a different role here (more like a passive role) i will think about it later, she does fit indeed as a background character (you can always have a principal and a background character too). I would prefer a pony. Just avoid the pony size breezie because that sounds unimaginable for me :/ if you can explain it pm me, still for me a normal breezie fits as a background character good.

You can create another one or use your oc (i just explored your profile and didnt found it but maybe you have one) to have a protagonistic space but remember: background character will be important in this rp.

I like it, i actually needed a character like yours since the last day of the celebration is about study (you can open the rp i made, it is totally in i just want to know where is he from (Try to avoid canterlot unless you have no choice) i mean not where he's born but where he lives now.

I dont know because breezie have a different role here (more like a passive role) i will think about it later, she does fit indeed as a background character (you can always have a principal and a background character too). I would prefer a pony. Just avoid the pony size breezie because that sounds unimaginable for me :/ if you can explain it pm me, still for me a normal breezie fits as a background character good.

You can create another one or use your oc (i just explored your profile and didnt found it but maybe you have one) to have a protagonistic space but remember: background character will be important in this rp.

Ok the idea behind her was a different wing style Pegasus. The only other thing she would have is the ability to understand and speak Breezie. I can change her race and have it that she was present during a magical mishap and was given different wings then a standard Pegasus and her weather magic was reconfigured more for flower growth then actual weather manipulation. Her cutie mark would be the reason why.

As for learning the Breezie language they could have come to her for pollen allot and they taught it to her as part of a business deal. How is that?

Ok the idea behind her was a different wing style Pegasus. The only other thing she would have is the ability to understand and speak Breezie. I can change her race and have it that she was present during a magical mishap and was given different wings then a standard Pegasus and her weather magic was reconfigured more for flower growth then actual weather manipulation. Her cutie mark would be the reason why.

As for learning the Breezie language they could have come to her for pollen allot and they taught it to her as part of a business deal. How is that?

its too much for a pony weather manipulation in this rp since its about normal ponys, common everyday ponys and they start being uncommon after a few things. I like the part where she has the ability to growth flowers and her wings are different. She would be from clousdale right?

(edited)

Her family is but she was born in Ponyville. That is why I put her hometown as Ponyville. However I could change that as well. What part was too much? If it is the weather manipulation, her training is the most basic. Moving a cloud and making it dump its water. That's about it. She can't join the weather team. Her special purpose is flower growth, mainly flowers pertaining to love.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Her family is but she was born in Ponyville. That is why I put her hometown as Ponyville. However I could change that as well. What part was too much? If it is the weather manipulation, her training is the most basic. Moving a cloud and making it dump its water. That's about it. She can't join the weather team. Her special purpose is flower growth, mainly flowers pertaining to love.

Yeah okay thats okay with me, she is in!

Well then i guess i need to actually join a RP for once and keep with it... So i'll try this interesting one. With this character with a weird name!

Accepted! Just one more thing.. where is he living? Remember someone already lives in Canterlot and other in Ponyville... still there is no problem with living in the same place but for more diversity i would like another (no problem if you choose Canterlot or Ponyville)

Map_of_Equestria_April_2013.jpg

Also can I make a generic Breezie just for background purposes? Similar template but name and not pony sized. She usually tends the flowers back home. She has no cutiemark like all Breezie.

Also Flower Pedal would be her name and she deals with all flowers.

• Brohoof 1

Oh right i forgot to mention that in the OC. He was born in canterlot but currently lives in various places due to research (currently? Canterlot.)