Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you love to give a belly rub?

Bendy

Some folks here are taking this too seriously and overthinking it. Trust me, it's okay to use your imagination and say, "What if...?"

So, let's assume that either the ponies exist or you're in Equestria somehow, and you could give one of them a belly rub, and they wouldn't find it creepy.

I would go with Dashie. That simple. :3

So, let's assume that either the ponies exist or you're in Equestria somehow, and you could give one of them a belly rub, and they wouldn't find it creepy.

In this case I would give it a little one at all. Because basically they're all pretty cute....Even Princesses.

• 3 years later...

I think Pinkie might appreciate one, she seems like a cuddly pony in general. :)

I would totally give belly rubs to RD, she may be hesitant to at first cuz she may be afraid of how her "coolness" would be affected if she was seen receiving belly rubs, but she would give in eventually. No pony can resist having their belly scratched, not even RD! :wub: 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Almost disturbing pic you got there @Cyclone 1066. What has been seen cannot be unseen. :sealed:

Belly rub to a pony? I wouldn’t rub any of their bellies. No please. That would be torture for the likes of me.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore to the actual topic in bold.

10 minutes ago, Iam said:

NSFW confirmed?

Not really, if anything a bit lewd. Genitalia would be NSFW. At most like I said, just a bit suggestive.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...