Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for an audio enthusiast (editing, mastering, etc)

Living Library

Looking for you, audio enthusiasts

Our team consists of VA's, artists, programmers, writers, and all sorts of other talented and enthusiastic people. The one enthusiast we seem to be missing is someone who can help us edit and compile audio really well.

Most of us can work with Audacity, but it's different from when someone is really into it and has a great time doing it. It's like how people know how to use paint or text processors. Knowing how to use the tools, does not mean you're able to make a great picture or write a great story. Knowing how to use audacity/etc simply doesn't equate to being able to produce quality audio.

If you are someone who likes working with audio/voice work/music in a group on a to-do basis, you're very welcome to join us. If you aren't but maybe know someone who'd be interested, feel free to give them and/or us a heads up about this.

About us

In short, we're a very welcoming team of my little pony fans all around the world, striving to make great pony content. A lot of it is based off of fanfictions we've read over the past few years and they're pretty great.

We have our own website with user profiles and portfolios based on what they've contributed, for all the world to see (if they so desire). It's something to show off to others and something our group shares around as well.

We used to do live recordings and have over 700 stories in our archives. Over the past year we've switched to doing pre-recordings for higher quality which has worked fairly well for us. We now have higher quality audio in terms of voice, sfx and music.

Feel free to read up on our profile/other pages.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello. I work inside of Adobe Audition CS6 and Mixcraft 6. I'm currently in school for film and audio broadcasting/production. I have been helping Pod casters, Some VA, and of course making small intro/outro and drops for people! I would love to help or even just give advice if you would like some. 

Edited by flyby4
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

sure do. here is a small portfolio I have. Most of the work I do is for online radio promos. But I do audio mixing and matching. My skills have increased with the schooling. And will post more recent things on there as soon as i can find them on my EHDD. Will post them on that sound cloud playlist when I find them =) https://soundcloud.com/djsharknado/sets/audio-productionvoice-work

Edited by flyby4

I'm a professional audio engineer and music producer, and I'd like to help you fellas out!

Previews of my mixing/production/etc can be found in my sig.

I'm also a very prolific member of the brony hip-hop community, mixing and producing for numerous people.

• Brohoof 1

@Jerry

Your sound cloud sounds amazing. We've also been planning a game kinda thing and this kind of music sounds excellent for that as well.

@Flyby4

I'll be looking forward to hearing examples of your work :)

At the moment unfortunately, it's pretty much bed time as I've got plenty to do tomorrow. I'm definitely interested in seeing who'll all respond to this thread.