silverweed

Hello guys

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Randomly watched a S1 episode on TV

Hi everyone, 

I'm from Italy; I've been a brony since late 2011 and I just decided to drop here and have a look around - since most of the Italian fandom is split into small pieces, there aren't any good large communities anymore, so let's try again here :)

I'm 23, currently studying at university, I like programming (here is where I keep my projects and stuff) and I seldom draw too (here is my deviantART profile).

Looking forward to have fun here ;)

• Brohoof 11

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forum of the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and fun times here with the pony people =)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the friends =)=)=)=) and happy ponies =)=)=)=) in this pony community =)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)

Enjoy your time and have fun YAY =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 8

Hi there, and welcome to the MLP Forums!

We hope that you have a great time here.

• Brohoof 9

Badges

Hey there silverweed! Welcome to the forums!

Its great to meet you and i hope you have a fantastic time here! :D

1395f1bbafe79ab6eced7b12f53976e4.png

• Brohoof 8

Hiya, welcome to the forums :squee:

Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 8

Badges

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another member on here. I hope you have a wonderful day! :D :D

• Brohoof 8

Thank y'all for the warm welcome ^_^

• Brohoof 9

Welcome greetings salutations fellow Twilight fan! I hope you enjoy your time here within one of the most fantastic communities around and befriend many of our helpful and friendly members. Have fun and explore! :D 

• Brohoof 8

Hello @silverweed and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here. :squee: If you need anything, feel free to send a PM to any member here if you'd like. :kindness: I hope you enjoy and have a great time! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 8

Hello there!
Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time around.

I do have similar interests. Drawing and looking into programming.

• Brohoof 7

Hello silverweed, and welcome to the forums!  :o

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P

*Hugs*  :adorkable:

princess_luna_and_twilight_sparkle_starg

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums Silverweed! Your art is really nice! I hope you will enjoy your time here and make alot of new firends :)

If you need any help feel free to ask here or pm me :)

• Brohoof 6

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

Your're probably kicking ass at programming, huh? Which one are you studying? I've got PHP at the moment.

Also, great art! I'm jealous of your skill. <3 

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey silverweed, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 8

sig-3803842.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

Your're probably kicking ass at programming, huh? Which one are you studying? I've got PHP at the moment.

I'm currently mostly using Go, Java and Coffeescript, but I'm also dusting my C++ on some small projects :)

As soon as I have the time, I'm opening a thread about a pony videogame project I've been having at hoof for quite a long time, hopefully someone'll be interested in it :D

Hey silverweed, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

sig-3803938.large.png

That pic, hnnnng <3
  • Brohoof 4

I'm currently mostly using Go, Java and Coffeescript, but I'm also dusting my C++ on some small projects :)

As soon as I have the time, I'm opening a thread about a pony videogame project I've been having at hoof for quite a long time, hopefully someone'll be interested in it

I'm already interested. I'm helping out on a couple of projects for either writing a script, proofreading, or general world building. I'll keep an eye out so I can take advantage of this. Hopefully you'll have me. <3 Edited by x0jackie0x
  • Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-3779136.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

• Brohoof 2