Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler the new 100th episode trailer

colt .45

I really like Derpy's new voice! It sounds cute. And they gave Octavia a british VA akin to Eilymonte! I wonder what Vinyl will sound like, or if they keep her mute. I'm looking forward to this one.

• Brohoof 1

Amethyst Star gets character development! Poor Star, having nothing to plan and nopony relying on her, since Twilight moved in.

Time to coup a purple pony princess! D:<

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Derpy talks, that could only mean one thing. More pointless fandom drama. 

It's been a while since the last one, and I'm itching for another  :proud:

Ugh, I hate the fact that the episode is based around the wedding of those two donkeys. I really hate those two. Hopefully they won't get much screen time.

Derpy's voice is..... ok. I still miss the charm and cuteness of the original. Still pretty damn excited though!

Sorry to dissapoint, but that's the main plot of the episode  :unsure:

Me seeing the trailer

sig-3803558.yesjacknicholson.gif

Keep them coming Hasbro!

And this will be Crankey himself (Same VA  :catface: )

I only watched the 2nd trailer not to spoil me too much, but I'm assuming from the comments that Vinyl's voice wasn't heard in the first one...I hope we'll hear her talking (after all she appears in the trailer, so it's not impossible), though I'm so used to have Nowacking dub her it may be strange if she had any other voice :D

Also, I'm really digging to see more Spa sisters on screen

Vinyl keeps her no speaking rule so far, and I hardly expect her to break it

Oh my god  :D Octavia finally speaks, I have always wanted to hear her voice. The monster is kinda...what? I'm afraid that this will be the typical "do something very random to make something happen in the background" which I personally hate, in my opinion that beear could have been replaced something more...not random? Like the monster from the prev episode....that looked sooo coool!

She actually had a line in Rainbow Rocks though  :huh: . According to Thabita, it was done by Kasumi Evans, the singing voice of Rarity and Luna, and the voice of Adagio Dassle. I wonder if she'll reprised the role 

Edited by Steve Piranha

(edited)

Amethyst Star gets character development! Poor Star, having nothing to plan and nopony relying on her, since Twilight moved in.

Time to coup a purple pony princess! D:<

Starlight Glimmer was right at there is evil in cutie marks. How many other ponies lost their jobs because of Twilight Sparkle or even the Mane 5? One Cutie Mark ponies can't compete against the likes of the Mane 6. Maybe Ponyville had actual police but they were replaced by the Mane 6.

Edited by Singe

(edited)
She actually had a line in Rainbow Rocks though   . According to Thabita, it was done by Kasumi Evans, the singing voice of Rarity and Luna, and the voice of Adagio Dassle. I wonder if she'll reprised the role 

Oh yes EQG, not my thing. I hardly can remember these things like Octavia's voice, cuz if I wanted to express myself politely, I would say I'm not a big fan of the movies. I meant, Octavia is my favorite BG pony, so it's nice to hear that she has more lines than one sentence.

Edited by Kerberossz

No... just... no. I can't take it. I can't watch these trailers without screaming...  :blink:

Spoilers... aren't good for me. I explod evry tiem.

That was my same reaction when I saw it while watching Rescue Bots.  I was doing nothing but screaming and squealing and rolling around on my chair.  It was probably a good thing my family wasn't home  :lol:

And OMGGGGG Dr. Whooves gets a Voice *screams*

• Brohoof 1

was that doctor whooves being british?

WAS THAT DOCTOR WHOOVES BEING BRITISH?!?

YES, THAT WAS DOCTOR WHOOVES, IN NEED OF A SUIT TAILORED, BEING BRITISH!

YES, THANK YOU FAUSTICORN! HAIL THE FAUSTICORN! 

was that doctor whooves being british?

WAS THAT DOCTOR WHOOVES BEING BRITISH?!?

YES, THAT WAS DOCTOR WHOOVES, IN NEED OF A SUIT TAILORED, BEING BRITISH!

YES, THANK YOU FAUSTICORN! HAIL THE FAUSTICORN! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

In this episode we'll see the other ponies stepping up and doing jobs. :lol:

Jobs that have originally been contracted or outsourced to the Mane 6, first. :blink:

This doesn't sound right. :okiedokielokie:

Mane 6 seem to have gone beyond their Cutie Mark range becoming too diverse in skills. :ooh:

Edited by Singe

The hype...

it is real.

I was surprised to see that Derpy will be in this episode. I was hoping she would be included, but didn't really expect it.

Now lets see how many of us survive the next two weeks. e_e

• Brohoof 2

:GASP: THERE ARE TWO TEASERS ALREADY :o . I'M GONNA GO CRAZY :blink: . AND DERPY SPEAKS AGAIN :derp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HshasRWTitM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSW7Ave6tcA

[iNTERNALLY SCREAMING]

THIS. LOOKS. AMAZING.

Everyone's voice is so great omfg. Amethyst gets some time in the spotlight, apparently. And Derpy has a good voice, thank goodness. I was worried they would go back to her old voice. >_>

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

This may sound mean but... 

To anyone complaining about the voices I want to say. 

You are all ungrateful.

Let me tell you all something, they didn't HAVE to make this episode. The 100th episode is what it is cause the fans wanted the background characters and fan favorites to have voices, personalities, and screen time. It's a very special milestone and we should all be grateful that the show staff and Hasbro even decided to do this. I even remember an EQD article a while back with the show staff asking us what characters we would like to see in the 100th episode. If you are someone who thinks this episode will suck just cause Derpy didn't have the voice YOU WANTED, or Vinyl dosen't sound like Nowacking then you are ungrateful and selfish.     

I'am looking forward to this episode and I'm happy these characters are finally going to get screen time. I'm not taking anything for granted. 

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 10

Whether this ep is good or bad, it will my favorite episode nonetheless because this is a love letter to the fandom :3. I have some visions... fanboy screams everywhere, the river of tear, the flame of the haters, battles of reviewers and the cracking sound of shattered fanon... It will be more exciting tto see than the episode itself. Mua ha aha ahahaha XD

• Brohoof 1

Whether this ep is good or bad, it will my favorite episode nonetheless because this is a love letter to the fandom :3. I have some visions... fanboy screams everywhere, the river of tear, the flame of the haters, battles of reviewers and the cracking sound of shattered fanon... It will be more exciting tto see than the episode itself. Mua ha aha ahahaha XD

I can't wait, I'm sharpening my pitchfork as I speak.

by the way DID I MENTION THAT THE DOCTOR SOUNDS BRITISH IN THE TRAILER?

YES? OKAY GOOD BECAYSE HE DOES IM IM REALLY EXCITED AND I DONT EVEN KNIO HO TYO ENGLISH RIGHT NO I JUST BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

(MY AVATAR ACCURATLEY REPRESENTS THE "FEELS" I AM"FEELSING"

post-31307-0-58511200-1433040005.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry but I'm not looking forward to this episode and it's that damn monster fight scene that does it for me. Seriously, just have the Mane 6 on a map quest.  Derpy's voice is pretty good, I'll say that much.  Also I feel sad for Amethyst Star now 

Edited by Sidral Mundet