Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler the new 100th episode trailer

colt .45

Derpy's voice sounds... different.

I hope the story will still be good after cramming all the background ponies into a 22 minute space.

I read around that Tabitha St Germain didn't returned as Derpy's voice in the Bronicon  :huh: . She sounded kinda like Andrea Libnan, and a bit of Rebecca Shoichet's Sugar Belle equalized  

Looking at the second trailer, this is definitely looking like a parody episode. Mane 6 fighting a monster while other ponies are called on to fill in the duties. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle talking about what might happen. 30 minutes is what cinched it

Ugh, Octavia is way classier than this, with the dramatic voice and hoof-to-forehead gestures.

Loved the semi-4th wall breaking; "...or it's a friendship problem and it'll be resolved in about 30 minutes."

I don't usually watch trailers before the actual episodes, but... THIS GOT ME SO HYPED! and I couldn't resist ^_^

I like Derpy's new voice too, although I miss the old one from TLR but it's not bad. Octavia's voice is OK (is she the same voice actor from Rainbow Rocks? I think not but anyway...)

Well, let's wait 'till June 13th... I'm so excited :)

(edited)

The biggest surprise was that Fluttershy crashed the wedding and claimed to be lovers with Matilda. She completely busted that up.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

While I watched it on live stream, I have excellent news that the 100th episode scene above with two teasers are published!

Also, I'm glad that Octavia, Amethyst Star, Derpy, and other background pony talks. Sounds likes that's a teen's voice.  :)

I can't wait, I'm sharpening my pitchfork as I speak.

by the way DID I MENTION THAT THE DOCTOR SOUNDS BRITISH IN THE TRAILER?

YES? OKAY GOOD BECAYSE HE DOES IM IM REALLY EXCITED AND I DONT EVEN KNIO HO TYO ENGLISH RIGHT NO I JUST BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

(MY AVATAR ACCURATLEY REPRESENTS THE "FEELS" I AM"FEELSING"

attachicon.gifnew avatar thing.png

FANGASM INTENSIFY!!! All you need is screammmmm.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Could be another thing if the episode has guest appearances.

Megatron shows up and steals the wedding cake. Ends with Pinkie Pie yelling, "MEGATRON!!!" *Cut to Credits*

Edited by Singe

This is awesome!

I thought they said the Mane Six wouldn't be in this episode but maybe they meant that the Mane Six won't talk.

Big Mac and Cheerilee standing next to each other... :mellow:

Button Mash behind Sweetie Belle. :wub:

Twist appearing again!

Amethyst Star seems to be a replacement of Twilight Sparkle in this episode, while Octavia is a replacement of Rarity due to her posh attitude and Derpy is possibly a replacement of Pinkie Pie due to her silliness.

I really like Derpy's voice.

I hope Vinyl will talk but it's okay if she doesn't. And if she does, I won't mind if she doesn't sound like Nowacking.

I can't wait for this episode! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Well it's looking...better then I thought it would, although that doesn't mean I'm sold on it... I actually really like Derpy's new voice though, much better then the old one. Beyond that though it stars those annoying donkeys....yay? And it has a barrage of dialogue references to old episodes....yay?  

Howdy a!!!

Great Googly Moogly!! :blink:

Ep 100 is gonna be GOOOD! :)

Derpy returns with voice. (Dunno if Tabitha returned we'll see)

Octavia has a voice :yay: (Kazumi Evans I hope since she voiced her in EG-RR)

Cannot wait fer the episode!

• Brohoof 1

Ocvtavia has an amazing british accent! Dr Whooves also has a british-like accent, and Derpy has returned to greatness!  If you can't tell i like british accents!

I am curious if that is Tabitha doing Derpy. Hard to tell. Almost sounds like Andrea.

Love the little nod to Perfect Stallion.

• Brohoof 1

Howdy a!!!

Great Googly Moogly!! :blink:

Ep 100 is gonna be GOOOD! :)

Derpy returns with voice. (Dunno if Tabitha returned we'll see)

Octavia has a voice :yay: (Kazumi Evans I hope since she voiced her in EG-RR)

Cannot wait fer the episode!

I read Tabitha said during the bronicon she didn't returned as the voice of Derpy this time. 

Not sure about Octavia, as her single line in RR hardly counts as her standard, but I also hope Kasumi Evans reprises her RR role

• Brohoof 1

Octavia kind of reminds me or Rarity a bit, I guess it shouldn't be all that surprising as she has always had that elegant vibe to her. What is really uncanny though is that she sounds almost exactly like I picture her voice sounding like. Speaking of voices, the new Derpy voice is so adorable.  :yay:  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I actually like the entirety of the trailer, Octavia actually sounds like, well every Octavia on Youtube. Derpy was done well, and hopefully the do it well.Hopefully they also do some stuff with Lyra and Bon bon, giving a ton of winks to the fandom and actually following a lot of the videos the bronies have made!

Seems kinda bad to me please please don't harrass me and follow me home and kill me.

The characters' acting is bad imo, the voice acting isn't all that good (It's NOTICEABLE how similiar they are to the Mane 6: Octavia just flat out sounds like Rarity and that one pink pony sounds like Twilight), the story seems terrible. I am not excited for it at all.