Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your biggest status update?

Attack of the Pwns

(edited)

100 comments. Me and some friends used to bring my statuses up to 100 for fun, it was still an actual conversation but it hit 100 on different ones.

Edited by Wheatley
  • Brohoof 3

One of my updates about two months ago got 100 comments in reply... not sure why, considering it started off about night-owls and all-dayers. :P

• Brohoof 2

I checked, it's 1.

I haven't ever had a status update yet ^^; If you're talking about the comments to/from others, then my record would be 8.

(edited)

My biggest status update was two statuses that have 7 replies. One was what I thought of in "Tanks for the Memories," and the other was what I though of in "The Lost Treasure of Griffinstone." 

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu
  • Brohoof 1

I got about 25-30 replies on one status update before. A friend and I were just talking about nonsensical and funny things in that said conversation.

Too lazy to check, but I know for a fact that my statuses have never had 100 replies or anything close to that on this forum.

On the other hand, I've had plenty of statuses from another forum get to the 100 reply limit from my friends and I just fooling around ;p

I cannot remember which one it was specifically, but I think I had a status with over 60 comments, if I recall it was something very random, as per usual with me. :P Nobody responds to my statuses anymore it seems.

• Brohoof 1

I've reached the limit of 100 so many times I've lost count. :muffins:

pretty much this.

while I don't really get any comments on my status updates nowadays, I used to have a bunch of comments. usually we just turned them into chat rooms instead of discussing the status update lol

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...