Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other forums you guys have been/are on?

Jum

I've been on Bungie.net forums...that was not a happy place..I love it here much better. :D

I remember my days on the Bungie.Net forums. I had a high seat in huge private group (The Guardian Gate) it was dedicated to user made Forge content and we thought were going to take Reach by storm... until our first game night (huh funny where that idea comes from) everything went fine until we got spammed by immature kids who thought they were cool! Guess Bungie.net isn't quite the place to make a mature community.

Then there's the SWTOR forums I lurk. (Far less often now since we're reaching launch and the pre-launch storm is coming!). There I wasn't really a group of anything, but I'm still excited for the game.

I was on Everypony Forums for a whopping 3 days to do research for my MLP review for my blog (which is on hold for more important matters)! They had a nice livestream radio station Everypony Radio in which I've enjoyed many many remixes of Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme Song and Winter Wrap Up! But the forums were... bleh

I discovered this place by complete accident and now I can never go back! ^_^

MLP forums.

I used to wonder what forums could be

MLP forums.

Until you all shared their magic with me

Awesome admins

Tons of fun

A lot of cool art

New friends galore

Sharing ponies

It's an easy feat

And Feld0 makes it all complete

You have MLP forums.

Don't you know that you're the very best site.

And we've now got it in actual audio form. Man, I love you guys.

Also, in response to everyone whose favourite forum is this one, a big thanks. :D Knowing that we most likely will never be the world's largest MLP forum seeing how late we were to the party, Kurtiss and I decided to focus instead on justifying our late appearance by making up for it with the actual foruming experience. Hearing that you guys love it here so much and prefer this forum to all others means we're achieving our goal, so thanks again.

That said, we're always looking for ways to make the site even better, so speak up if there's anything you'd like to see from us! And don't forget to tell other bronies you know about us - there's nothing more valuable as word-of-mouth when it comes to promoting a community. :)

• Brohoof 3

And we've now got it in actual audio form. Man, I love you guys.

Also, in response to everyone whose favourite forum is this one, a big thanks. :D Knowing that we most likely will never be the world's largest MLP forum seeing how late we were to the party, Kurtiss and I decided to focus instead on justifying our late appearance by making up for it with the actual foruming experience. Hearing that you guys love it here so much and prefer this forum to all others means we're achieving our goal, so thanks again.

That said, we're always looking for ways to make the site even better, so speak up if there's anything you'd like to see from us! And don't forget to tell other bronies you know about us - there's nothing more valuable as word-of-mouth when it comes to promoting a community. :)

I may have said this before, but a like/ brink of option for statuses and status comments would be nice. Also an apple app as a long term goal if we get a lot of people

I bet I'm the only one here from SPUF or SUF (Steam Powered User forums) well its technically Steam User Forums (SUF), because valve took the word powered out but everyone calls it spuf, including me... but get this they have MASSIVE fights when some one calls it spuf and the other person thinks its SUF, but its really just..

Stupid

People

Using

Forums.

however they do have a lot of nice things there too!

oh and they mainly hate ponies, but there is a group of people who don't and make little references here and there, however its quite a rarity to see any of them anymore....

I still go there, mainly on the TF2 forum, even if I don't play that much anymore, but its lately been

THATS OP NERF IT NOWW!!!!111!!!

Edited by flare03

Also an apple app as a long term goal if we get a lot of people

There is a mobile app for IPB forums, but uh... from what I've seen there's no point what-so-ever in using it over the standard mobile site.

As for the topic at hand...

I'm not a huge forum-goer typically. Other than this place, I occasionally haunt an anime community called Ichimonai (which is a decent place, apart from the irrational pony hate that a surprising number of members have), but that's about it.

Edited by Zoop

This is my forum of choice these days, but I do have about 2000 posts at the SSoHPKC forums.

Also, I lurk Talkhaus (raocow's forum), I'm sure my username is still in Proton Jon's forum, and Newgrounds (I only keep that one for the achievements.)

The first forum I joined was TouchArcade, but completely lost interest in iOS gaming once I bought a computer of my own. Then I joined the Minecraft Forums (where I became a brony) as well as the 3DS Forums (where I found out about MLP Forums). I browse and will occasionally post in those, but I find that they have too many members who don't even like the subject matter (Minecraft and the 3DS) on which the forums are based. Anyway, here I am and here I will stay. That's really all there is to say on the matter.

Edited by Pony Joe

My very first forum was Gamefaqs, made my account there like three years ago as Res5. I mostly go on the PS2 boards and a couple secret boards I'm not allowed to disclose. Sometimes I'll go to forums for games I'm playing but I don't spend a whole lot of time there. I used to spend lots of times on the FFVII and FFIX boards cuz they were pretty active a couple years ago and were tons of fun.

Other than that I've been on:

General Zelda (Now deactivated, it was a forum for the Twilight Princess board from Gamefaqs so we didn't have to stay and get modded there)

Astute Gamers (In a lot of ways it's worse than Gamefaqs, don't go there if you can't handle it)

Enigmatic Paradigm (A way to get away from the craziness of Astute Gamers and so far I much prefer this one over AG)

Gaming Pyro (Not a very active forum but we're working on getting it more active)

One Manga Forums (That place has even more elitist punks than Gamefaqs, if you can believe that)

I've signed up for a few others but never really posted.

And of course, I'm here. :P

I found my way here from the Cartoons and Animation board on Gamefaqs (Which remains my main forum to this day, even if I'm only a lurker a lot of the time)

I may have said this before, but a like/ brink of option for statuses and status comments would be nice. Also an apple app as a long term goal if we get a lot of people

The ability to like statuses and status comments would be nice, but in all honesty, I like how the statuses are focused purely on getting a thought out there and a small discussion going with it. Likes might kill the comments, seeing as the discussions are quite minor to begin with.

There is a mobile app for IPB forums, but uh... from what I've seen there's no point what-so-ever in using it over the standard mobile site.

Push notifications. ;)

I am on a lot of forums.... Sims 3 official forums, 2K's Bioshock forums, Usual Suspects, Dogster/Catster, Mezco Toys/LDD forum, Snopes, Brainstock(Urban Dead forum), cosplay.com, Gaia, Acen, AnythingButIpod, and some other pet forums.

The first forums I ever went on, well, they weren't forums but newsgroups and BBS... B) Like rec.pets.dogs