Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other forums you guys have been/are on?

Jum

The only other forums I've ever really been active on is Gaiaonline. I actually met my husband on there. :lol: I don't really post in the forums there anymore though, too crowded. I do love Backyard Monsters though, so I'm on the site every day.

I used to visit a certain forum called YoshiArt Forums, where I felt at home. Until I watched it become CynicHypocrisy Forums, then I decided to leave.

Yeah, basically the same with me.

I was also a general mod at the Feldian Forums, back when it was still alive, albeit with only about 7 people. :P

Edited by Sky Charmer

I was active for about four years on a flash animation forums. Those of you familiar with Newgrounds.com may know a little about the Lock Legion and Clock Crew, I was active on both under the alias of Wine Lock and Limewire Clock.

Though I recently got bored with animation and the community as a whole, so I left temporarily until I am done with my university studies.

pelican parts (a porsche forum cuz i have a 944)

car domain (cuz i live cars)

graalians (cuz i am a long time graal player)

other sites not specificly a forum:

-youtube

-deviant art

-yahoo answers

-4Chan

-Pony Chan

ya and some others i can't remember right now

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find a forum for the life of me, it's a miracle I even found this one.

So.. only here. Unless you count lurking GameFA-Qs to laugh at their troll infested boards from time to time.

I'm currently active on these forums: (Remeber, I still haven't passed 1000 posts on any forum i've been on)

Classic-Castle.com (Lego forum)

Eurobricks (Lego Forum)

BrikkeLauget (Norwegian Lego Forum)

Diskusjon.no (The largest Forum in Norway)

Itavisen.no (Tech Forum)

ItPro (Another Norwegian tech forum)

MLP Forums (Of course I had to add this :P )

And that's it for me. I ain't that heavy posting on forums so i don't really visit many.

The only forums I'm active on at the moment are MLP Forums, Wii U Forums and 3DS Buzz. I also have an account on 3DS Forums but I rarely use it.

I am now enjoying the Wii U Forums though there is not much to talk about there.

Hopefully there'll be plenty to talk about there after E3. We could do with some big Wii U announcements.

Edited by Flutterguy

I used to own my own website where it had it's own forum, it wasn't super active but there was about 200 posts, and 20 topics or somethin. Besides that I've never really been on a forum, just one day on ponycountdown I saw an ad for this forum and decided to join.

I've tried joining a few forums before this, but got bored/too anxious (mostly anxious and scared of not fitting in with the regulars because I am a newbie. I never really get bored) to post and left them.

There was only one forum of note that I went on regularly before this. And I actually left it... the same month these forums started. Maybe it's a sign, I don't know. But I was there for three or four years, a regular poster of 4,000+ posts. I was well-known in the community, and disliked by a certain group of people. It was a glorious place where I made most of my friends, and also met my wonderful boyfriend. A lot of people liked me... and then some didn't. And that's why I left. Because in the end, it was also rather unpleasant with the vibes of negativity those members who did not gave off. I have a lot of... bad memories of the things that have happened, and they have affected me deeply. They made me fearful of moderators and forum-going in general.

This place is slowly changing that though. I don't like to multi-task though, so I don't go on many other forums besides this one, a very small and intimate one of my friend's (where I don't post a lot because of how small and somewhat inactive it is), and a pony RP one I just joined a few days ago. I'm not much of a forumgoer really. I just like to find one forum, make that place my internet home, and be the most active there. I think this place is becoming that for me.

• Brohoof 2

Don't make fun but I actually lurked on the CI Forums and joined last year. I also joined the official forum for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series as well as two RP sites called "Kuroi Seken"(check it out, it's nearly dead and I want it to be revived) and Portal Breach.

TFOL forums ( Teen fan of lego, they wrongfully banned me from the group for not going to the forum)

Uh Equestria Forums, thats it.

I've joined way too many forums. You could say I should pick one or two and completely forget about the others, but I can't do that. I don't feel like a true 'regular' anywhere to begin with. Every forum creates cliques that I am instantaneously left out of so I just end up being a background member that occasionally posts.

Right now I probably am most active at Zelda Universe and Nintendo 3DS forums. Not to say I am a 'regular' at either. I'm just there. I don't really feel all of that welcome at ZU, even though I've been there for just over five years. Nintendo 3DS forums is just a place where I can post about Nintendo stuff. I'm sure there are cliques, but I'm not aware of them, and that's for the best.

In the past I was a regular at some forums. But not anymore. I left the first ones (where I was incredibly popular - not exactly always in an total positive manner by everybody, though), and the second ones fizzled out. I guess I'm just not as social as I was back in those days because I just... as I said... am a background member now. No matter where, no matter how hard I try to be otherwise. Oh well. I have more of a social life IRL now. =P But not everyday. =(

Edited by Envy

The only other forum that I have ever been on and never left after a week or two is the Universe Sandbox Forums, which I have been on for over 3 years I believe. I'm also top poster but that's bragging and I don't do that, no way

In the past, I was a member of (lol)Serebii forum, a Pokémon forum. I mainly used it for trading back in the days when I had a DS and Pokémon Pearl.

Was also a member of a fan-forum for the crappiest MMORPG in existence: Maplestory. So many angsty twits there, and people who got mad whenever you made a funny joke and would mass-defame you for no reason at all. Humourously, this is where I started calling myself KKR.

Steam Powered User's Forums: I mostly joined that one for drama-based lulz in the Off-Topic section, but I'd also post in the game-specific sections when I needed to. Caused a lot of QQing there, don't feel like elaborating. Tomorrow my suspension is lifted, haha.

Other than that, no, I don't think any other forums.

There was only one forum of note that I went on regularly before this. And I actually left it... the same month these forums started. Maybe it's a sign, I don't know. But I was there for three or four years, a regular poster of 4,000+ posts. I was well-known in the community, and disliked by a certain group of people. It was a glorious place where I made most of my friends, and also met my wonderful boyfriend. A lot of people liked me... and then some didn't. And that's why I left. Because in the end, it was also rather unpleasant with the vibes of negativity those members who did not gave off. I have a lot of... bad memories of the things that have happened, and they have affected me deeply. They made me fearful of moderators and forum-going in general.

I know that feeling... trust me. It's hard to say goodbye to forums that you are popular and got a lot of friends in. Though the more popular you get, the more enemies you get too. This is one of the reasons I left that one forum I was in.

Anyhow, I was in a forum called... never mind, the name isn't important. Yes. I had many friends there and I was well known. The reason I left was because... lets just say that certain things were really getting downhill... So I had no choise but to leave it ASAP. Since that incident, I really don't trust people anymore like I did before or forums for that matter. I don't really share my fanwork since then too, because I learned a lot from the past. Sounds pahetic, but hey, I'm a INTP-type guy afterall, so these mood swings are common.

I'm currently only active in MLPforums, but I'm on planning to join furtopia as well.

Anyways, this place looks ok to me. EVEN though I have few friends and am not really that popular, I still feel like at home.