Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other forums you guys have been/are on?

Jum

Golden Sun forums and another shameful forum. THE SHAME

At any rate, the Golden Sun forum is dead, the other one is dead, so I only go here.

Ooh, which one? I used to frequent Temple of Kraden, and was in golden sun realm a little bit, but I always have gone back to the GS boards of gamefaqs, since everyone knows me there. We're like a big, dysfunctional family :)

Also, I honestly don't remember if I posted here, so I'll just say the forums I've been on (possibly again?).

So, gamefaqs, obviously. My username over there is l33t_ninj4_1337. I actually linked to this site a few times on the cartoon and animation board over there, so if that's how you found the site, it may had been from me :D

The aforementioned golden sun forums, though I don't go to any of them much anymore.

I ocassionally go to mtgsalvation, the best magic: the gathering forum out there. I don't post much, I'm mainly there to see spoilers of new sets, and check out some of the decks and cards people have made. And it's always impressive when somebody makes an entire set with some really cool theme and flavor.

As an avid player of TF2 and HL2, I went to SPUF. Once. Never went back.

Ok, a bit more in depth. My first forum was GameFAQs. Around 2006, I joined the Sonic Stadium, and after SoniClans was split off from there, I joined that too. I also joined a site called Sonic Deck, where I became Wiki Staff, since I was dedicated to learning the Wiki language.

Through all of the fighting and drama on SoniClans after I became staff (Solely for buying a license for Invision Board, which explains this, though I am proud of myself for actually submitting bug reports to them, and that was a first for me.) I joined about 3-4 spin offs of it. After it finally died, I didn't really care anymore, and joined a rather small Pokemon site called Rescue Team Chaotix, which died due to inactivity. And now I'm here, and I'm actually happier than I was when I first joined SS, yay ponies!

Edited by Kapi

I've only been on two forums. This awesome amazing place of Love and Friendship and Ponies, and then the 3dsforums where I learned about Love and Friendship and Ponies when I joined in August.

Ooh, which one? I used to frequent Temple of Kraden, and was in golden sun realm a little bit, but I always have gone back to the GS boards of gamefaqs, since everyone knows me there. We're like a big, dysfunctional family :)

The aforementioned golden sun forums, though I don't go to any of them much anymore.

I went to the Gamespy version fo the Golden Sun Realms forums and moved away towards the new one. Temple of Kraden is affiliated with it. Now it's called Golden Sunrise. went through many name changes in between.

This is my first and only forum I've ever been a apart of ~ :)

I've never wanted to join forums before, because usually when you get there,

they are already a close-knit family and there is no room for you,

or it's full of annoying trolls . ~

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1

I really only poke around here and Providence Playground (a Generator Rex forum). I have accounts other places, but they're mostly just to keep track of threads I like or to make the occasional post. Not enough of a talker to really poke around a lot of them.

I was on the Minecraft and Escapist forums for a while but I never got past 10 or so posts.

To be honest I probably couldn't say why I like it so much more here, there's just something about it.

Bungie y u no appeal my ban ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

My days on the Bungie.net forums will be coming to an end, they haven't appealed my perma ban and my alt account can only get so many bans before they upgrade that one to perma -.-

btw my recent bans are for using an alt account to get around a perma ban xP

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

MyIS Tournaments Forum - MyIS runs a bunch of awesome online gaming tournaments. International

Conflict: Joint Operations being the 20% cooler than the rest.

MechWarrior Online forums - New MechWarrior! Yay!

MekTek forums - More Mechs, yay!

The Escapist forums - used to be awesome, now it's kinda boring.

PCZone magazine forums (dead) - Awesome gaming forums until the mag was canceled. :(

3rd Marine Corps forums - my old gaming clan, great bunch of people. Broke up when most members became too busy with uni, Real life, etc. Still miss those lads from time to time. :(

MLP forums of course. ^_^

MLP forums.

I used to wonder what forums could be

MLP forums.

Until you all shared their magic with me

Awesome admins

Tons of fun

A lot of cool art

New friends galore

Sharing ponies

It's an easy feat

And Feld0 makes it all complete

You have MLP forums.

Don't you know that you're the very best site.

You won 500 MLP Fourms exp Bizzare guts wnet up by 13 bizzare made it to level 18!

The only forum I'm a member of besides this one is the Naruto forums on vizmedia.com. Things were getting kind of slow around there though, and one guy on the official Brony thread there recommended this site, so I looked this up and became a member.

I've been on so many forums so I can't count them on my fingers. There was a period when I posted in 3 websites at the same time.

• 6 months later...

Besides MLPF, are there any other forums that you fancy? Do you post on those forums, or are you largely a lurker?

For me, I'm avid on a SpongeBob forum (www.sbcforums.com/forums/), NoHomers (www.nohomers.net), and GleeForum (www.gleeforum.com). What about you?

I frequented Ace Combat Skies for a few years, then I found this place recently. I liked it, so Ace Combat Skies is in the dust for now, maybe. There were more 'assholes know-it-alls' there for starters. But there were good people too.

I lurk cod4boards.com mainly because I'm the most hated moderator there and whenever I do anything it goes down in the list of reasons why I should be banned...

Otherwise, I have no forums that I frequent like this place, though I still have roots in them.

post-3976-0-36129600-1344401271_thumb.png

This is the only forum I use since I don't really find a point in forums. I joined this one due to a lack of bronies to talk to which is usually not the case for my other interests.

I've actually kind of stopped all activity on all other forums, because this forum is best forum, and the other ones are always dead and just.. blah.

Edited by Sugar Plum