Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other forums you guys have been/are on?

Jum

The only other forum I'm on, besides here, is Gaia Online. And I'm mostly a lurker there. XD

I usually don't join forum sites, because I end up getting bored quickly. (I joined Gaia cause they have avatars to dress up, and I was trying to find an escape from neopets and their damn rules. Plus the site is fuuun~)

But... I joined this site because I was searching for a real pony forum, and honestly I got fed up with Gaia's pony forum; it was just too hateful there.

...Whoops. I rambled a bit.

The other forum I use is on a little political simulation game known as "NationStates". And yes, there's a pony thread there that I (sometimes) go to, although the regular posters there are more there for idle chit-chat rather than meaningful discussion of the show.

This is really the only minor forum I use. It's the one I frequent the most and post on the most.

But, I do go on 4chan and reddit. Mainly /b/, /mlp/, /pol/, etc.

Reddit is just peruse.

Hello Dylan,

We actually already had a discussion thread dedicated to talking about any other forums that members frequent. To keep the discussion centralized, I've merged the 2 threads.

I hope you don't mind. :)

• Brohoof 2

A few Sonic forums, but otherwise, no. One of them is dead and shut down due to it, one of them is super quiet and might as well be in the same position, and the third one is doing pretty good.

Hello Dylan,

We actually already had a discussion thread dedicated to talking about any other forums that members frequent. To keep the discussion centralized, I've merged the 2 threads.

I hope you don't mind. :)

I'm terrible at this; I seem to be completely unaware of existing threads.

Apologies, I'll try to sift through the results of the search next time. :P

I've been on several, but I'll only name the ones I frequented the most:

1. The Concept: Mobius Forum. This was the very first forum I ever joined, registering in mid-2005. It dealt a lot regarding the Sonic franchise, such as the games and character analysis. After a year, it went dead, and I haven't bothered to review the forum again.

2. Unbreakable Bonds: A Sonic shipping forum. Closed down after about a year, replaced with The Sonic Realm, which never got off the ground.

3. The Sega Forums, mostly in the Sonic section. Joined the place in late-December 2008 and immediately became a very active member. For several months, I posted very minimally, but I eventually got back to posting it again.

4. The Sonic Stadium Message Board. I joined this place in October 2008. While I started off slow, I got more comfortable posting there, and I became a prominent member. In late-March earlier this year, I decided to retire from the forum. I'm not going to tell why here because it'll start trouble, but if anyone wants to know, PM me.

5. The NYC Transit Forums, joining in mid-2009. Of the five forums you see, the NYCTF is the only one where I registered under a handle that was NOT Dark Qiviut. Here, it's RTS CNG Command, a reference to this bus under this very private company. Today, I'm an Art Contributor there as a result of starting a wave of bus sign animations.

Currently, the Sega Forum, NYCTF, and the MLP Forums are the only ones I'm active.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

I'm currently on ComicFury forums (for webcomic readers and creators) and I used to be on Court Records (for the Phoenix Wright fandom) and Castle Paradox (for OHRRPGCE users). I'm on MC forums, but I'm not active much.

Oh I've been/are on maaaaaany forums, I think I've already told you but I'm a moderator on several of them. I guess that could explain why I'm not very active here xD

is anyone here also active on mlptp.net? i just joined and it seems cool, but not as social as here. i do like though that they have a trading section. wish we did :/

I think forums are kinda pointless because there are so many trolls and assholes so you can hardly ever have a decent discussion. This one is one of the only exceptions :)

Edit: Bungie.net doesn't count for me. I frequently lurked there.

Edited by Twilie'Zorah

Well... let's see.

A spent a bit of time lurking around the Minecraft forums, never actually posting anything.

After that, just recently, I hung around Global Equestria for awhile...

Now the only forums I go on are these, the Total War forums at "the org" and TWCenter, amassing a grand total of one post.

I go to a forum called MGSF, or MGSForums. For all you Metal Gear fans out there. Not nearly as active as this place but it's cool.

I've been on many forums, over thirty of them and this one is the best.

I jump from forum to forum to find the perfect one and this is it.

• 9 years later...

Well I was posting on two other ones. I left one of them after finding out one of my friends I met on there committed suicide. We were the same age and liked a lot of the same stuff. She was the kindest person on there. I still can’t believe it. I got the contact of my one good friend and we talk daily. I just couldn’t go back. It’s not the same without her.