Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Lands

The Pixelated Pony

( yeah and i've been fixing internet )

"yeah kinda i was raised in Canterlot i created my own language as well a language which no pony but me understands... i'll teach ya if ya want? but trust me when you know the basics of it you won't wanna go back to regular speak ever - secrets...-" Sparkle said looking around

"Nah, i'm good mate...I already have trouble understanding meself when talking, imagine me trying to learn  other language." Caramel said with a smile. "Do ye think the others are alright..I hope they are. If I recall that was a very heavy storm back there. The weird thing is, I don't think it was a natural storm..It looked like it was created by magic..may sound crazy but there is something off about it...that or I have a sunburn"

"hoiy kushaca that's you do but anyway you have got a slight sunburn " Sparkle finds the book "this is my di... phrase book... (diary really though) i write all the words in it but don't read it when i'm not around " An old tape falls out "oh that that's just... something of mine" Sparkle sits down and looks out to sea "i hope there okay to Caramel i mean Captain"

"No need to call me captain, my friend. Unless ye want to, that is fine." Caramel said smile. "May it is best if we go looking for the shipwreck. There might be some survivors there, maybe even white. I suggest we go now before it's too dark to find it later. Unless ye still wanna take some rest. Most important thing is that we stay together."

A fez washes up to shore and lands a few feet in front of sparkle.

Then William washes up to shore covered in debris from the ship, unconscious.

He had his head stuck in a barrel and seaweed in his wings, cuts and bruises all over his body, his left wing was bent in a funny position.

@@That pony,

"hey 'scuse me mate you alive " Sparkle said pokeing him "please don't be dead we don't need a fatality right now"

[MEANWHILE]

White looked up into the sky as the sun started to set " well ain't that somethin' it's already night time" White curled up and closed her eyes dreaming of one day finding out who she is 

@@That pony,

"hey 'scuse me mate you alive " Sparkle said pokeing him "please don't be dead we don't need a fatality right now"

[MEANWHILE]

White looked up into the sky as the sun started to set " well ain't that somethin' it's already night time" White curled up and closed her eyes dreaming of one day finding out who she is 

Caramel walked over to Sparkle and the stranded pony. "I think he's alive, his belly is moving up and down so he is breathing. That is a sign of life right?"

Caramel poked him as well. "Yer alright mate? Come on, wake up stranger." Caramel turned to Sparkle "Is he one of ours? He does seem like it."

" don't exactly know but he sure seems strange to say the least weird hat to at least i think it's a hat but it doesn't look like any hat i've ever seen... hold on heabut rtu lekt? thats are you okay? " 

[MEANWHILE]

"no not there over there no! that way trust me guys " White was sleep talking

(edited)

@Sparkle Sword

William woke up and started violently coughing, he tried to get up but falls over.

His head was spining, he finnaly can see the two ponies in front of him.

"Am i dead? Or have i gone crazy?" he says. He looks to his wing, notices that its bent, he tries to move it but feels extreme pain. "Yep, its broken, I dont know if i can get up."

Edited by That pony

"probably both mate... there's your hat by the way. quick question if i talk like this gehet behado ohuet (can you understand me?) "

[MEANWHILE]

The waves started to come further into the beach and would soon reach White where she was sleeping "no blue pickles " She said to herself

(edited)

@Sparkle Sword

William stared at white like he was crazy. "I know almost every language in equestria but what your speaking is beyond my knowledge, or you just made it up."

he thought for a moment, then realized that he insulted his hat "Hey did you just call my hat stupid?!" He puts on his fez and in his mind tries to decode what he just said.

Edited by That pony

"no i said can you understand me? it's very clear that you can't then when will i ever find somepony that can?" Sparkle spent the rest of the afternoon wandering around an a small section of beach

[MEANWHILE]

"HEY SIS! WAKE UP! your ignoring me arn't you? " lemon shouted in White's head

@@That pony,

''I don't know what his problem is, fezzes are cool." Caramel said trying to help him up. "I forgot to introduce meself i think. My name is Captain Caramel, pleasure to meet ye. May I ask who you are and how ye ended up here?" Caramel said wondering. She wasn't sure if he was ever on board the ship, but howelse did he end up here. She looked at him, waiting for an answer. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Pucksterv,

"Finnaly, some one who can identity my hat!" when getting up he tripped over and plank of wood,then got back up. "I was planning to explore the world with your crew, but I was one day late and missed job offers, so I flew onto your ship as a stowaway, having nopony to talk to in months." He dusted his fez off. William some how pulls a candy from his pocket "Would you like a jellybaby?" William is holding a weird looking candy that is somewhat wet. "Oh and you can call me William Smith, or William, or Smith or anything you would like."

Edited by That pony

"Uh no thanks mate." Caramel said looking at the strange and suspicious candy. "The only thing I want right now is to get of this forsaken island." Caramel said staring at the sea. "For now though, I think it is best we make camp somewhere. It's getting dark soon." Caramel said looking around the island for a good spot.

"yeah yeah good idea Caramel who knows there could be a *distent howling* T...TIMBER WOLF" Sparkle ran off and hid behind a rock cowering in fear "can we get set up sometime soon?" Sparkle started pilling up some sand, rocks and broken wood "i hate Timber wolves..."

''No need to be scared my friend. Timber-wolfs are the sweetest creatures in Equestria. I know, I lived with them for quite some time." Caramel said with a smile. "I think I saw a cave a while back, we could make a camp there. Perfect spot." Caramel said as she started a walking into the forest. "Come on you two, it's important that we stay together."

"o...okay but if one eats me it ain't my fault " Sparkle slowly followed Caramel making sure he covered there tracks "so none of them follow us" He used as his exuse but really he didn't like the fact his own hoof prints were coliding with Caramel's (it's more of an ocd thing really)

"Don't worry mate, ye'll be safe as long as I'm around." Caramel said with a smile. Assuming William and Sparkle would follow her, Caramel walked deeper into the forest. "There it is, that cave over there. Looks alright doesn't it." Caramel said with a proud smile. 

"uhh kinda... " Sparkle said trotting up behind "oh and by the way i can tell you like my friend Rave they really don't call me the love doctor for nothin'" Sparkle stepped inside the cave "it's very large and very cave like are you sure there be no bats in here?"

"Let me tell ye something Sparkle...about Rave...me and him...we have a long history, talking about him, I'll just miss him more." Caramel said as she walked towards the cave. "And bats? Nah, bats in this heat? Bats don't live on an island like this. Trust me." Caramel said as she stepped inside the cave. "Perfect" she smiled as she sat down on the ground tired. 

(edited)

"Im going to do a bat test." William then yells loudly into the cave. "Good, no bats, now lets keep moving." William eats the candy he was holding, following Sparkle Sword and Carmel. "So guys, how are we going to get the ship back once we make a camp? Or are we building one...." William thought for a moment on the weird words Sparkle said. "Aha! Agud lasu naruy medachum! (I solved your language!)

Edited by That pony

Sparkle's jaw fell "ghabd uytr hrt juytr loiy edruta! (wow your the first pony ever!)" Sparkle tapped him on the back " i like you will! your like one of my other friends *cough cough* Snowflake *hiccup* aww jeez not this again it happens every time i fake coughing"

(edited)

Caramel raised her eyebrow at the strange interaction between the two. "Alright, I think my sunburn is back." Caramel said laughing. She quickly got serious again. "There is no way we're ever going to rebuild the ship. But don't worry, I'll get us out of here, I'll think of something. For now, I'm gonna get us some firewood, I'll be back as soon as a wolfs cry. You two stay here nice and dry." Caramel said since she noticed is started raining a bit.

Edited by Pucksterv

"heyaba atu agud hyat thta ut (don't worry i can rebuild it) agud drey hooi yr de tretupuh (i used to be a engineer) " Sparkle said smiling and smacking his back in a "i know what i'm doing" fashion before taking a quick peek around the surrounding forest looking for anyway to help the firewood search