Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Lands

The Pixelated Pony

"Yeah, what he said." Caramel said while running to William. She looked at him, seeing his bleeding head. "yup, yer unconscious..again.." Caramel said a bit annoyed but also worried. "Lets get ye somewhere safe." Caramel said while lifting William on her back. "Sparkle lets go, White doesn't remember and we gotta get out of here."

"..." White thought for a moment 

"does this help?"Sparkle tried to kiss White before she stabbed him in the hoof and ran into the depths of the jungle/forest leaving Sparkle screaming in pain "yeah totally true Caramel she doesn't know me but that look she gave me... it said she did..."

William then starts to dream or you could call it a nightmare. He is in the desert walking endlessly into the horizon never able to escape, burning in the desert in an endless lope, He realized he was in a dream because his fez says you are in a dream in the back of it. So, he got an idea "Luna! Where are you?" He remembers the island and started lucid dreaming when he read his fez, he got the idea to ask luna for help.

With William on her back she tried to run quickly to Sparkle. "Come on mate, lets go back to the cave. We can deal with White some other time. We gotta get shelter first." Caramel said trying to make him hurry. "Yer hoof, are ye okay? Do I need to carry ye as well? I can do that I think." Caramel said with a smile.

"n...no you don't need to cary me i'll fly..." Sparkle tried to fly but fell "no no i'm okay" Sparkle tried to fly again before he plumeted again "it's no use... i've lost too much blood " Sparkle said picking up a stick and using it as a fifth hoof and slowly limping back to the cave

Caramel tried to help Sparkle walk to cave while at the same time still carrying William on her back. "There we go, we're almost there, don't worry." Caramel said taking a few steps forward. There was rumbling in the sky. It's started to rain again. "Thunder? Storm, I hope not." Caramel said as she hurried to the cave.

when Sparkle arived at the cave he walked a couple of steps forward and then collapsed "looks like Storm... mabye the misteriss will be back to... ARGH! finish the job... curse you White... you were such an... URK! nice pony before now what's... *coughs up some blood* happened to you"

Caramel quickly but carefully laid down William before running to Sparkle. "This bad, ye look awful mate." Caramel said as she took of her scarf. She rapped it around the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. "There ye go bud, that should help a bit." Caramel said while pressing on the wound. "Come on lad, stay with me!" Caramel said worried.

(edited)

"I feal like I'm gonna die" Sparkle said his voice getting worse and worse as he started to lose his regular shade of blue and become more of a stone gray "I think this is where me story ends adiós señorita " Sparkle said before going completely cold but just before he wrote something down on some paper "don't worry about me my spirit will inhabit something else..."

Edited by Sparkle Sword

Williams eyes opened. "Ow that hurt." he said while rubbing his head. He looked at white "Is he- No! He can't be-." William stood up and took of his fez and held it in his hoove. "Rest in peace, sparkle."

Then he read the note, "What the hay is he talking about?" He read it again and still was confused.

Caramel was confused and a bit in shock. "Wait a sec. Ye can't just give up like that mate. Ye can't just die on me like that. Wake up! Wake up!" Caramel yelled while shaking his body. "Sparkle, come back to me. Come on mate." Caramel said sad. She let her head drop down, it was too late.

a white orb like thing came out of Sparkle's chest, hovered around for a bit and then landed next to Sparkle's body but as it landed it became a perfect replica of him only completely white "um... hello? can anypony see me? or hear me for that matter?" Sparkle placed a white hoof on Caramel's shoulder

William pointed at the ghostly figure. "White, are you dead and are you a ghost?"

He looks at Caramel. "Caramel he is right next to you, can't you see him?" William had a million thoughts running through his mind, what is he made of? Am i the only one that can see him? Is this a dream?

"oh finally somepony noticed me!" Sparkle trotted over and looked at Will "thank Luna you can see me... being a ghost kinda makes you sorta invisible oh and believe me this is no dream if your wondering how i know that i'm a ghost remember?" Sparkle laughed"seriously i'm kinda lonely..."

Caramel was in shock. "I'm dreaming...am I dreaming?" Caramel hit herself in the face. "Nope not dreaming, just crazy I guess." Caramel said shaking her head. "I gotta get out of here....I gotta go...this island has taken the better of me." Caramel said running out of the cave to the beach. She fell down to her knees. "Dearest Ninlil, goddess of the seas, wind and sky. Hear me pray. Give me a way out."

"CARAMEL!!!" Sparkle ran after well Caramel "WAIT YOUR NOT CRAZY!!! WELL I DON'T THINK SO!!!" Sparkle ran down onto the beach and found her "umm Caramel? are you okay girl? c'mon speak to me... ugh i ain't a bad ghost well as far as i know... but please Caramel all i need to do is find a... shell you could say..."Sparkle sat next to her

"Get away from me, yer just in my head. Go away." Caramel said while she covered her head. "Sparkle, leave me. You are not real. Stay away from me." Caramel shouted. She looked at the moon, it was shining bright. "If the goddess Ninlil won't help me, maybe the goddess of the moon will. Dearest Luna, answer me. Get me back to reality."

"CARAMEL LISTEN TO ME!!! I'M DEAD OKAY I'M A GHOST!!!! YOU ARE IN THE REAL WORLD I AM COMPLETELY REAL JUST DON'T TRY AND TOUCH ME YOU'LL PROBABLY GO STRAIGHT THROUGH ME WHY? 'CAUSE I'M A REAL DEAD GHOST AND YOU ARE NOT CRAZY YOU ARE PRACTICALLY SANE!!" Sparkle tried to convince Caramel that he was real

"Didn't I say you should get away from?" Caramel yelled. "If you won't leave me alone, then I will leave meself." Caramel said while getting up. "I will find my own cave, make my won fire and build my own boat so I can get of this forsaken and cursed island." Caramel yelled as she stormed of into the woods.

Sparkle orbified himself and floted alongside Caramel just staying out of sight occasionally flipping infront or underneath her before he smashed head first into a tree and fell with a quiet bump onto her back slightly twitching "ow arn't i ment to go through stuff?" he said quietly to himself

"If your crazy than why can i see him too? Also if your in a dream then you wont know it unless your like me, an expert lucid dreamer." William took of his fez "Read the back of this, and try to think of a Bannana, if one appears then you are dreaming, if not, then your not dreaming." William look at caramel for a moment. "And most of all you cant be crazy, i know what crazy is like and you just dont have that look in your eye."

(sorry it took so long)

"Can't you just all leave me alone for just a second. Is it too much to ask? Really?" Caramel said as she started running faster."Would you just please back off. I wanna be alone for a while." Caramel said as she spread her wings and started flying. "I just had enough weird stuff happening to me today. I just need a moment to think about it all. Please just understand." She said as she flew off.

"NO WAIT!!!!" Sparkle was swepped off of Caramel's back and onto Will's muzzle and almost up his nose "umm Will a little help here buddy? i'm kinda gonna fall and splat here" Sparkle tried to clamber his way back on but fell and grabbed onto a nose hair "whatever you do don't sneeze... please Will" Sparkle's pupils shrank in fear

William watched as Carmel flew away. He pulls of his fez "Wilson, we have a problem." He looked at the fez for a full 5 minutes and replied "No that is a terrible idea Wilson, maby she will just cool down on her own." William then feels and itch on his nose "Ah-Aah-never mind." He sits down by the dying fire and adds a log to it, he see's a coconut on the ground and picks it up. "I learnt how to crack these by a zebra" he said to him self. He throws the coconut directly at a rock and it breaks in half. "Hehehe..... Good.." he drinks it and goes towards a river, he notices something odd about his reflection "Sparkle?"

"oh finally you noticed me my hooves were getting tired"Sparkle said attempting to climb back up onto Will's muzzle "hey a little help here Will i don't fancy dieing twice in one day and going splat on the ground is definitely not the way i wanna go it looks gross your all splated"