Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Lands

The Pixelated Pony

Sparkle looked at him angrily " she said i was old... i hate that " Sparkle hit Caramel in the face "and you... you and her together? it seems like it at least, plus she even said i wasn't attractive so i'm just giving her what she deserves " Sparkle went back to biteing the wing strangely no blood had come out yet

Caramel's magic started to get stronger, She quickly spread her wings so that Sparkle was thrown away from where she was standing. Then she quickly flew towards her, landing her hoofs on Sparkle with a crash. "I never said you were old, but you were the one who started it, i'm only giving you what you deserve." Caramel said as she pushed Sparkle down, with her hoof on her neck while she grabbed her sword with her free hoof. "Either you beg for mercy now or I will kill you." Caramel said as she had Sparkle pinned down to the ground so that she had no way to escape her grasp.

"Noo! We don't have to kill her, you two need to stop fighting, we have to let the sword down, and you two say your problems at a time, no talking until the other is done and NO insults, can we do this?" William said this slowly and calmly, he didn't want her to kill Sparkle.

(edited)

Caramel listened to Williams words, realizing that her anger had gotten the better of her. "I'm sorry, I will back down." Caramel said as she realized the tight grasp she had around Sparkle's neck. "I will however not apologize to her nor shall I ever be speaking to her again." Caramel put back her sword and started to work on her fleet again.

Edited by Pucksterv

William walked over to Sparkle. "Are you alright?" William asked worried. "So sparkle, I got a question, what were you two fighting over, i mean i know you where fighting over who looks better or whatever but what caused you to get so angry with her that she threatened to kill you?"

"pfft like you would understand your a stallion. let's just say it was mare stuff not your typical arguing over who's the best celebratey because everyone knows its so totally Trenderhoof you know that guy who writes travel logs about where he went? he's soooo hot... but anyway yeah we had a fight and i think that might be why she almost killed me"

"Alright, well im going back to work." He walked over to the log he dropped and preceded to put it in the log pile. "Hey Carmel, what can i do to make the raft?" William asked but the wind knocked over his hat and landed in the water. "Oh crap!" he dives into the water and grabs his hat before it floats away.

"I'm gonna go down the shipwreck, to see if there are any materials or scraps around I can use to make a sail? Would you care to join me? I can't carry it all by meself." Caramel said pointing at the direction where the ship was stranded. "I would understand if you would want to stay here though, it's a long walk.

"i guess i owe you this... sorry about well that... but i can help you if you want i'm sturdeyer than i look and smarter. but it's your choice Captain Caramel after all i may have killed you if Will hadn't stopped me or you would've killed me so reintroduction? mabye?"

"There is no such thing as a long walk, i have traveled all of equestria by foot in 2 years, i have been alone the whole time i did it, including the 2 months in your ship." He said it like he was not kidding, he began to think about all that time he has been traveling. Until he snapped out of it when sparkle walked up to them and talked. He jumped when it happened and fell into the sand face first. He pulled himself up and wiped the sand off his face. "What? Oh yes ill go."

"oh so i guess i'll just stay here then" Sparkle said lowering her head "it's okay i didn't want to go anyway" Sparkle flew up and got a rain cloud before putting it above her and making it rain on her " bye..." Sparkle started doing whatever she was doing to the raft to try help

Caramel tried to ignore Sparkle as she continued to walk, not looking back. "So William..you travel a lot? Why?" Caramel asked him with her usual charming smile. "I mean you say that you travel a lot so..I would like to get to know you more before Sparkle decided she want to kill me again." Caramel said with a chuckle.

(edited)

"It happened when i was a small colt, me and my parents went on a trip to Manehattan for vacation, i found out about its culture, learned of famous things that happened there and i loved it, we went on more vacations until one day i was 18, when i left my parents i said these words, 'I will travel the earth, town by town, step by step and will never settle down, until I have seen the whole world!', and so my journey began, however, the life of a traveler is very lonely, like I have said before, i dont have any freinds, well, until now." He said smiling.

Edited by That pony

"I knew you'd do that... " Sparkle said as she kicked up some sand and the rain cloud became a storm cloud and struck her with a small bolt of lightning "my day just gets better and better by the second " She said lying on the ground and looking up at the clouds and her tiny storm

@@That pony,

"I understand that feeling of being alone. I've had that feeling all my life. Maybe Sparkle didn't notice but she really hurt me, not just physically. She hurt me with all those words she said. Better looks, better colt friend. She's right though. I don't deserve those things nor will I ever have them." Caramel said feeling a bit depressed. "Alright, I don't usually talk about my feelings, that felt strange, I won't do that again." Caramel thought to herself. They arrived at the shipwreck. Fortunately there was still some good material left.

"Hey, dont get down on yourself, you do deserve those things, you never did anything wrong." After awhile they reached the ship wreck. "Alright Carmel, it seems we still have some stuff left so it shouldn't be that hard to salvage the sail, what should i do first?"

"Just grab as much stuff as ye can. If you can find rope, that will be very helpful. Just grab as much as ye can as long as it seems to be usable." Caramel said as she walked between the broken down ship. "I'll look for materials for the sail in the meantime, I know what I need to get."

(edited)

"Alrighty then." He starts rummaging through a pile of logs and pulls out about a 4 foot rope and sets it aside, he finds big peices of cut up sail and stacks them near the rope. "Whew got a good find" he says holding more rope in his hoof and in his other hoof an old slightly rusted cutlass. "I've always wanted to hold one of these!" He says practicing fencing moves. "I once got free fencing lessons Buckingham."

Edited by That pony