Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Lands

The Pixelated Pony

Ochre stepped up to the end of the pier, catching a glint of the sun rising over the horizon. "Well... I guess I can sleep on the ship." He scraped his hoof on the pier. "Captain Caramel? You there? Where are you?"

Waiting for a response, Ochre sat and looked up and down the docks and shoreline. "Fare thee well, Equestria."

(edited)

"Hi there. Nice landing." she smiled at Sparkle. "Beautiful Sunrise, isn't" Caramel said as she watched the sun with dreamy eyes.

She kept staring at the sun and its warm colors. The sky looked beautiful, she could imagine herself flying towards those beautiful colors.

She noticed Spellblind looking at her, but she didn't mind. Spelly probably heard everything but she is a friend, with that thought Caramel could only smile,

Edited by Pucksterv

"yeah it's a better view when your above it all but down here's good too i miss those all day sunrises when your up their you get board of them easy but it was still as amazing as the first time the rocket shot you up into the endless black abyss only too see that it's a fealing nothing could ever recreate it was awsome"sparkle smiled at these memories "but going away from that was saddning not because i no longer could see it but *sparkle had a flashback too esa 1* the people you lose"sparkle shead a few tears " captain " he wisperd "please come back "

"Ah, there you are, captain." Ochre rises and dusts himself off. "So, the letter I was given was... sparse on details, to say it charitably, what vessel are we going with, and how far from mainland Equestria do we expect to end up before settling in to build the colony?"

Ochre looks over at the sunrise once more and grows silent. "Never get anything like that out west... We mostly get stunning sunsets, but... this is good too."

(edited)

"Don't worry Sparkle, the deal is still in on. I still need the money." She said with a smile. She looked at Spellblind, who had sat down next to her. "I'm sorry Spelly. I promise I won't run off like that again." She gave her a hug and then continued watching the sun.

(going to bed)

Edited by Pucksterv

Tech Ruby and Sapphire walks up a few moments later. "You know that isn't a good way to deal with your nightmares. Luna once told me that to deal with them is to face and deal with that which causes them. A good bit of advice from the princess of the night, I would say."

Tech sits down next to her. "Captain, I thought I heard you earlier say something about your ship getting taken. I could pay whatever you need to get your shop back. How much is it?"

He then looks to Sparkle, "Hey Sparkle, do you have the blueprint designs for you mecha creation? I could help you improve them. I can even help you make them lighter."

-Lunara-

Lunara woke to find herself face first in the bar. She had fallen asleep. She gets up and looks for the others.

(This is for anypony wanting to talk to Lunara.)

"You have no idea what yer talking about mate." Caramel said to Tech. "That wasn't just a nightmare, that was a memory." Caramel said a bit sad. "I also take no advice from those spoiled royals, screw Luna, she never visited me." Caramel said angry. Then she smiled as she heard something about money to buy her ship. "110.000 bits for bail is what I need to get her back." Caramel said. "I don't think ye got that much."

Tech grins, "my ideas improved the defenses of Canterlot and the Crystal Empire. I have on record at least 5 times that and much more in Equinoxian bits."

Tech shows her his books. They are very well organized. One thing stands out in the books. Something called Rainbow Fortress parts and materials. The value listed is about half a million bits worth in payment for the items. Available balance 600.000 bits.

(edited)

"Well ye do realize if ye give me that money, I'm not gonna sail ye to that island yer looking for." Caramel said. "With that I'll turn back to Horse Shoe Bay right now." Caramel said standing up. "Besides, yer not gonna give me that money for no reason, what do ye want in return?" Caramel asked Tech.

Edited by Pucksterv

"i could contribute i got pearants in canterlot who could who could help. nothin' rich mind ya might just make it too 60,000 then i could pay the other 50,000 for ya i don't need money from this trip or when we get back you could pay 50,000 i'll pay 60,000" sparkle looked at her " just 'cause it's your ship don't mean you have to pay for it"

(i felt like abriviating some words midlanders instinct)

"Well ye do realize if ye give me that money, I'm not gonna sail ye to that island yer looking for." Caramel said. "With that I'll turn back to Horse Shoe Bay right now." Caramel said standing up. "Besides, yer not gonna give me that money for no reason, what do ye want in return?" Caramel asked Tech.

Tech says, "Continue with this venture. You might earn allot more. I am also looking for a place to set down, for a major project upgrade, my Rainbow Fortress. When we find this new land, I can have the fortress land and we can use it as a base until we get the colony set up. Thw Fortress has plenty of room. Please don't mind all the propaganda in certain halls. It memorabilia from a world I no longer live in."

Tech looks to be willing to get her ship back and for almost nothing. He is thinking of others before himself.

@@Pucksterv,

"Caramel..." said Spellbind as she nuzzled up close against the captain of her own ship and soon another one. "It's okay if you run off. We all act rashly under emotional pressure and it would be unreasonable of me to request that you don't."

"And if you want me to stay away during them, that's fine."

• Brohoof 1

She smiled at Spellblinds words. "You don't have to stay during them, but ye gotta be careful cause I can get really angry sometimes."

Caramel turned back to Tech "I'm only get 50.000 bits for this, you are offering me more than that." Caramel thought to herself if she would go on with this trip or not. If she left now, there would be more time to search for Rave and the others. But she kinda wanted to go on a new adventure too. "Alright, I'll sail the ship to that island but after that I want my money so I can buy me ship as soon as possible."

• Brohoof 1

She smiled at Spellblinds words. "You don't have to stay during them, but ye gotta be careful cause I can get really angry sometimes."

Caramel turned back to Tech "I'm only get 50.000 bits for this, you are offering me more than that." Caramel thought to herself if she would go on with this trip or not. If she left now, there would be more time to search for Rave and the others. But she kinda wanted to go on a new adventure too. "Alright, I'll sail the ship to that island but after that I want my money so I can buy me ship as soon as possible."

sparkle who at this point was lying on the beach practicly crying his eyes out heard Caramel say this and he looked at her "i've had some sad times with captains before non of them ended well. "sparkle turned away "the captain died and it was all my fault the droids i created weren't powerful enough too save everypony so they all are dead. ALL OF THEM THANKS TOO MY WORK!"

"Don't worry Sparkle, I am the best captain of the Equestrian Seas. Nothing bad will happen." Caramel said. She started walking again. "I'm going back to the tavern. I'm gonna pack my stuff for the trip. Anypony else coming with me?" Caramel looked around, waiting for some pony to come with her.

"yeah"said sparkle drying his tears"i need too get white " sparkle looked towards spellbind"you comin'?"he said then looking too Ochre"how 'bout you"(captain i hope you know what your doing the weather looks like it might get mighty rough later. hopefully not i don't wanna die)

@@Pucksterv,

"Sure I'd go and do that with you," said Spellbind as she got up to follow Caramel. "I brought some stuff with me so I'll need to rummage through that and decide what I should keep for the voyage and what's worth leaving behind. Though I'm not usually good at that.."

(edited)

@ @Pucksterv, , @Littlecandylulu903

Ochre nodded to Sparkle, Caramel and Spellbind. "Right, packing for the trip... I... You'll probably laugh at me for this, but I mailed what I packed to here with the intent of picking it up after my arrival. Just a few keepsakes and a large bag, really, I figured I'd put the rest in storage with instructions to renew for ten years, and then contact my next of kin to pick it up if I still hadn't come back by then. I've got enough bits to buy plenty of supplies and other such for myself."

"So I guess I'll go pick up the package now, and then get myself the essentials. Anypony have any recommendations for what I should bring that the Equestrian government is unlikely to provide out of its own pocket?"

Edited by Ochre_Dust

(edited)

sparkle looked at Ochre "they probably won't supply anything exept the ship and wood. they don't care about us we're just scouts. dispencible i mean they didn't give us a captain"(guess that's why the jobs paying so much)"just pack whatever you feel like you need  we could be out for a while"

Edited by Sparkle Sword

"Full suite..." Ochre nodded and sighed. "I was better off in the Corps, at least we got our supplies provided. Well, I guess I might as well head out to do that, anybody have things they need to purchase?" He leaned back down the pier, taking a few tentative steps back to the shore and city.

Tech says, "Sapphire is getting a survival pack together. I sent her and ruby to handle some tasks just a little bit ago. You should see a silver coated filly, with a sapphire blue mane and tail, around the market. Ruby is over at the tavern packing up. I will be looking to purchase sea and star charts. We might need them."

sparkle walked back too the tavern when he stepped inside he saw a mare sitting on her own wearing a cloak "exuse me"he said walking over you here for the expoditon too the east?"sparkle looked at her "'cause we're setting off soon. im sparkle sword by the way. who are you?"

-Lunara-

Lunara looks to him and says, "Me?...I am Lunara, a Craftknight. Are you the one leading the expodition?"

Lunara looks to be a silver coated unicorn with a blue mane and tail that has a silver lightningbolt streak running through it.

She then says, "So everypony is getting ready? I have all I need. Anything else, we can gather at the location." She taps her saddlebags.