Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Lands

The Pixelated Pony

(edited)

"damn somepony get me one of that skeleton's bone's and make sure it's a sharp one" white serched the door for a lock and tried too stick her hoof inside it "hello? anypony? captain? spellbind? i'm cold and lonely please ruby is here with me we're locked in" white said still trying  too get through too somepony

Edited by Sparkle Sword

@,

Spellbind was wondering where she should put the shopkeeper when she heard someone yelling for help. She used her ears to follow the source of the noise until she came across a locked door. She unlocked it with the key in the door and opened it up to see the ponies inside.

"damn somepony get me one of that skeleton's bone's and make sure it's a sharp one" white serched the door for a lock and tried too stick her hoof inside it "hello? anypony? captain? spellbind? i'm cold and lonely please ruby, sapphire, lunara and sparkle are in here with me we're locked in" white said still trying too get through too somepony

Ruby shook her head. She goes over to the door and lifts s single hoof. A skeleton key lock pick extends from her hoof and she picks the lock with it. "There...To easy."

Ruby then opens the door and steps out holding it for White.

((Really She didn't notice Ruby Right next to her. Wow!))

@,

Spellbind was wondering where she should put the shopkeeper when she heard someone yelling for help. She used her ears to follow the source of the noise until she came across a locked door. She unlocked it with the key in the door and opened it up to see the ponies inside.

"s...spellbind oh thank god" white started too kiss her hooves " thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you t.h.a.n.k you." white noticed the stallion in the jar " wha... " white backed away slowly "stay away from me! leave me alone d...don't even think about it" white looked at the shopkeeper terrified. she got as close too the wall as possible "please don't put me in a bottle i could be useful i could do things for you like find more victims for you just please don't"

@,

"Hey hey, no need to be frightened. Neither me nor him is going to put you into a jar or bottle," said Spellbind. "I just... turned him into this by accident when he messed with my deformed horn. We'll have to find a way to turn him back to normal."

"Um... you wouldn't happen to know any spells for it would you?"

@,

"Hey hey, no need to be frightened. Neither me nor him is going to put you into a jar or bottle," said Spellbind. "I just... turned him into this by accident when he messed with my deformed horn. We'll have to find a way to turn him back to normal."

"Um... you wouldn't happen to know any spells for it would you?"

"w... why would i know you did this too him if anything you should know your the unicorn here why should i know a spell? im a frikin pegasus no aliacorn no unicorn pegasus okay. plus you might not mean too but if it happened on its own i ain't taking any chances too me you could still get me in there therefore i ain't gonna trust ya" white looked at her skeptically

William walks onto the deck from the crew area, accidentally tripping on a step and face planting into the door, the door opens and he falls onto the deck. He gets up, picking up his fez and putting it back on his head "Anypony know where the Extra quils are?" He asks, rubbing his head.

(edited)

@@That pony,

After a drunk night, Caramel woke up with a terrible hangover. She got out of her bed, when opening her door and the sun hit her face. she groaned. Her head was hurting, a lot. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw a stallion standing on deck which she never seen before. "Who are ye? What ye doing here? Ye know what, never mind." Caramel said as she walked below deck for a cup of coffee.

Edited by Pucksterv

William walks onto the deck from the crew area, accidentally tripping on a step and face planting into the door, the door opens and he falls onto the deck. He gets up, picking up his fez and putting it back on his head "Anypony know where the Extra quils are?" He asks, rubbing his head.

white stumbled out into the light of the sun just as it was rising "well i'll be how long was i stuck down there for?" white noticed William falling on deck " he he nice entrance" she said helping him up "we don't have no quills sorry bud im white wing by the way who're you?"

Caramel was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee with a bit of rum to get over her hangover. Her mane was a mess and so was her coat. "I gotta freshen up after this." she thought to herself. After drinking another cup of coffee, Caramel stood up and walked towards the deck.

@Sparkle sword

William adjusts his fez "Im William, this is fez" he says while pointing at his fez.

"I make maps, usually as an exscuse to explore the world, no wait you didn't hear that last part!"

He takes of his fez and turns around mumbling to it for about 15 seconds. "Alright, my associate and I have solved our dilemma of pens!" he declared

As Spellbind slept that night she had accidentaly unleashed a burst of magic that fired at the bottled shopkeeper who had been standing on her dresser, and he was turned back to normal. Before, he had been terrified that somepony would drink him. but those fears were put to rest.

The next morning she and Mr. Shopkeeper waked onto the deck.

As Spellbind slept that night she had accidentaly unleashed a burst of magic that fired at the bottled shopkeeper who had been standing on her dresser, and he was turned back to normal. Before, he had been terrified that somepony would drink him. but those fears were put to rest.

The next morning she and Mr. Shopkeeper waked onto the deck.

"oh hi there spellbind i see you fixed our friend then." white turned too him " you stayin' on land? or comin' with us? either way's fine"

the shopkeeper shook his head and jumped off ship 

"a simple no would've been fine you know. i ask the question you reply with yes or no it's simple really"

William would look at the two "Do ya got anything to eat? If not that thats fine."

William asks "by the way, who are you two again? I seem to forget lots of things like my birthday, how to read, the difference between a pear and an apple, complicated stuff like that."

William would look at the two "Do ya got anything to eat? If not that thats fine."

William asks "by the way, who are you two again? I seem to forget lots of things like my birthday, how to read, the difference between a pear and an apple, complicated stuff like that."

" ugh im white wi.... wait how do you know my dead brother's ghost is here? why do you know? heck unless you can see... the dead you wouldn't know he even existed. what are you? and why do you talk about a dumb hat as if it can talk?" white just had too many questions running through her head. she walked over too sparkle and whispered in his ear " there's a strange guy in a funny lookin' hat out here. you probably can't here this but its comfeting too talk too you" 

@,

Caramel looked at the sea and the shimmering horizon. She then walked up to White, Sparkle and the new stranger. They were talking about something. "I do not mean to disturb yer conversation but I gotta ask, Is everypony on deck? because I'm ready to set sail." Caramel said excited. 

@@Pucksterv,

Spellbind ran up just as Caramel asked that. "I know I am," she said stating the obvious. "I must've turned the shopkeeper back to normal in the night via a magic burst. He jumped off the ship. Things must have been too crazy for him... even though I said we'd give him some treasure to pay for the drinks."

white looked about " uh i think so " white walked over too the side of the ship "HEY WE'RE SHOVIN' OFF IF YOUR COMING GET ON THE SHIP" white turned too Caramel " that should do it . anyway i need too revive sparkle so i'll see you later. you too strange william who talks too hats"

"Just let him be, if he doesn't go to the cops, all should be fine." Caramel said, smiling at Spellblind. Caramel smile grew upon hearing the ship was ready to sail. "Alright everypony, get yer flanks to work. I need someponies to open up the sails." Caramel said as she walked towards the steering wheel.

(edited)

@Sparkle sword

He walks up to white and says "Speak for yourself, man who talks to ghosts"
He walks away and takes off his hat while petting it, cradled in his arm while staring at White with a creepy smile.

He suddenly stops and puts his fez on his head and walks away.

Edited by That pony

• 2 weeks later...

(OKAY HERE WE GO WE'RE SKIPPING TOO ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE THE STORM)

the skies were filled with dark clouds and the wind was picking up.

Sparkle was awoke by the sounds of the wind whistleing past the explorers hull and walked onto deck too see that White was flying in circles around the mast yelling something about a storm...

Caramel was trying to steer the ship. It started raining as she noticed the dark clouds. "This is not a good sign."Caramel thought to herself. She flew up to the main mast so she could close the sails. "White, Sparkle, anypony, I want ye to close the sails, it looks like a storm is coming. Soon." Caramel said while flying back to the steering wheel. She could feel the see getting wilder, crashing against the ship.

(30 MINUTES UNTIL THE STORM)

Sparkle flew up and helped White close the sails as the storm grew ever closer and bigger and the wind started too blow crates and barrels across the deck. but the two pegasi stayed strong until the wind got the better of White and blew her into the sea...

Caramel closed up the sails at the front mast and then carried some stuff down the deck so it wouldn't get lost when the storm hit.  The wind was getting stronger, more rain was coming down. Caramel looked at Sparkle and White, who were busy with the other mast. "Good job!" Caramel yelled. Then she saw White hit the water, she ran to the railing of the ship, "White, where are ye?" Caramel yelled. She couldn't see anything with this rain.