Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Will You Change The World?

Dewdlz

hmm I really don't know how. I don't even have a clue how to change my life around so- I guess i could at least for now is try to make a positive impact around the people and keeping a  followup around the world issues so at least I could be aware and not be ignorant. It would be nice if I can do something useful for the world, but I guess when people say ‘thank you’ to me or that one  time when this one person say I made her life happier, I can’t complain right?

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I want to be able to spread my art around to inspire others, to make one more little positive thing for people to look forward to or to get inspired by.

You have already done that, and I am proud of you for it. 

I don't want to change the world at all. Nature and animals should be left alone. And the human heart can't be changed, every try would lead to a world that is even more fake.

That being said, I support everything that leads to a more peaceful and less violent world. I like to help when I can, so it probably makes some smaller changes. :)

I made horrible experiences with humans. But if I would live in a different world, I would love to be an author or make animations or video games. I don't even want money for it, but I would love to make everyone happy with my worlds and ideas. :kindness: Living in a world like Equestria where it's okay to be different, I could finally be myself and follow my dreams.

• 6 months later...