Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Children of the mane six?

Tom Snyder

So this has been on my mind ever since i read the story about a bat pony and anon, but doesn't go into much detail about what they're like. So if you guys have any ideas on what they may look like, please leave a post below.

• Brohoof 1

What do you really want? What's all this for? What does this fanfic have to do with anything? What is it you're asking of us?

I'll just go out on a limb and say you want pictures.

The love children of Spike and Rarity

large.jpeg

901466__safe_oc_rarity_smile_cute_open+m

Prism Bolt (Rainbow Dash x Soarin)

large.jpeg

Left: Pandora (Twilight x Discord) and Peanut Butter Sandwich (Pinkie Pie x Cheese Sandwich)

large.png

Applejack x Troubleshoes

large.png

Fluttershy x Big Macintosh

large.png

It's something...

(edited)

What do you really want? What's all this for? What does this fanfic have to do with anything? What is it you're asking of us? I'll just go out on a limb and say you want pictures. The love children of Spike and Rarity

Its not a fan fic, i'm just curious what you guys think they would look like and act.

Edited by Candy Star

I know Twilight would get her child to focus on his/her studies while someone like Rainbow Dash might have a child who is like Scootaloo where he or she wants to be awesome like their mother. No idea what they would look like because we are never going to see who the Mane 6 marry.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I hardly have well stabilished development to all of them. I need to take not so I don't forget them again

-Heavenly Pond: Fluttershy's bat pony filly. Her coat light green and her mane is a two tone light purple. Unlike her mother, she's pretty energetic and adventurous, having a passion for exploring natural envoroments. One thing she shares with her mother is her lack of social skill, but it's not due to shyness, but due to being rather mean and sarcastic. She's also prone to physical attacks at any pony threatening her family and few friends.

-Apple Jewel: AJ's and Sorain's pegasus filly. she doesn't care much about farmwork unlike her mother, nor she's interested to stunts like her father. Rather, she has a dream of becoming an elegant synchronized flier. Her name is not typical being given by Applejack, but she couldn resist give it to her remembering you know what mishap  :P

-Dawnstone: Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry's earth pony daughter (Flash's grandmother was an earth pony). She aspires to be the next Equestrian princess, and her position as the Princess of Friendship's mother, makes her believe that's a tittle she takes for granted, and she deserves her position. She's willing to bully her way to the throne, specially her sibling wherever they are younger or older, blind to the fact, she's getting away from her goal with that.

-Pop Pie: Guess whose son this unicorn colt is to. Unlike Pinkie, he's not fond of parties, being quiet and calm by nature. He's rather reserved and aloof too

-Don't have a name for this guy: Rarity's earth pony son. He's messy, bossy, reckless.... your typical idiot hero 

-same as above, no name XD: Dashie's little earth pony colt. He's overly cautious, wary of ANY insignificant thing that could harm him, like pencil points for example  :blink: . He's handful for a mother who lives in the air, as he's also afraid of heighs :facehoof:

Well, as you can see, I obviously have more developed characters than others, hope I can rectify this in time  ;)

Edited by Steve Piranha