Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology How many wallpapers do you have?

Tom Snyder

I'm still on microsoft 7, I usually change up my wallpaper every so often.  I tend to keep only one background at a time.  This is the background I have now.  Krem from Dragon age Inquisition, yay!

a4645a7a740d8c35a2d704f9b12d88b7-d8pawiz

• Brohoof 3

I have tons of wallpapers that I am currently not using. My current wallpaper is actually a rotation of images that is the day to night to day cycle in Minecraft. I have had that for a while, I may change it soon since I have plenty to choose from, I cannot say an exact number because they are everywhere. :P

• Brohoof 2

I only use one at a time and change it every few months or so. Or whenever I find an image that I think would make a cool wallpaper, which ever comes first.

• Brohoof 2

I use only one wallpaper at a time. I usually will change it after a month or two, depending if I really like it or not. Right now it's just a wallpaper of rarity going throughout the snow. 

• Brohoof 1

I as well only use one at a time, except for one month when I had my collection of Fluttershy wallpapers on rotation.

In total however, over the years I'm sure it's way up in the high hundreds.

Guys, reading this topic just made me change my wallpaper. Good bye, dear Blood Bowl, I'll miss you!

Welcome beautiful view at night on Coruscant. I already love you, my new and only wallpaper!

Just one on my desktop and both laptops. I think I had a changing desktop background when I first got my first Windows 7 desktop... It was of default pictures. But eventually I changed it to my own static photo. I like it being static. Despite my love for bright colors usually, I really like my desktop background being something black and white so it doesn't distract me - I do not fullscreen my browser, since my monitor is just so big. lol

• 3 years later...

i use one, when i change it it's manual, i don't have the rotation on, that said, i use windows 7 with dreamscene activated, so the one is a video in loop my current one has rain falling in the image and a bit of a breeze in the character's hair(if breeze even makes sense during rain)