Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Typical TF2 Demoknight, Pony-Fied.

Chigens and Kay

Hahah... When TF2 meets MLP... I just wonder what would happen if this Demoknight was actually a Demopan :P But yeah... Did I somehow inspire you to do this when I played my Demo as a Demoknight or something? xP Just curious, hahah...

(edited)

Hahah... When TF2 meets MLP... I just wonder what would happen if this Demoknight was actually a Demopan :P But yeah... Did I somehow inspire you to do this when I played my Demo as a Demoknight or something? xP Just curious, hahah...

Nope, I was looking at a Rainbow Dash vector and I didn't really want to draw her so I was like...hmm...what would be cool? Demoknight came to mind and then this happened.

EDIT: No I don't find Demoknights to be cool, just cooler then RD.

Edited by Chigens

Nope, I was looking at a Rainbow Dash vector and I didn't really want to draw her so I was like...hmm...what would be cool? Demoknight came to mind and then this happened.

Hahah, well it looks good either way :) Though now that I mentioned it, I just wonder how Electrobolt would look, dressed like a Demoknight xD But I'll save that for another possible moment :P

Hahaha! Loving the humoursly small sword and shield!

Well the Demoman's shield is actually supposed to be that size. Like a buckler of sorts. Plus ponies aren't that tall so I had to trim down the sword to fit the body.

Yesterday's Huge Art Dump (All of my art to date>): http://mlpforums.com...-all-of-my-art/

Anyway here is today's drawing.

post-1372-0-35054800-1334290947_thumb.jpg

I tried some new stuff with this one. I guess it's ok.

What do you think? Comment, Critique, Brohoof, ^Or go check out my old stuff if you haven't already ^ .

This is my reaction:

Bro, I approve on so many levels. XD