Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What ways are you going to improve your life?

Magic Note

(edited)

This should be an easy question to answer: In what ways are you trying to improve your life?

For me, I'm hoping to go on more exercises (walks, in particular) and I've been eating a lot more healthier foods than before.

Edited by Magneton
  • Brohoof 3

I am hoping to improve my social behavior and socialize more with people. I also want to be able to make more independent decisions and make a good way of living. 

• Brohoof 5

I've been working on my daily habits more. Generally I don't particularly care about things like hygiene or eating at specific times but I have to keep it up for the sake of other people.

I want to get back into school but that could take some time. As a proxy I'm thinking of starting to go to the local library again and reading up on some things. I'm horribly understudied and as much as I like to take part in debates on reality and the multiverse I feel like I'm horribly outmatched by pretty much everyone else in the debate.

• Brohoof 2

My main goal at this point is to move into an apartment. I think that would be a very positive change in my life in the long run, right now it is unclear when I will be able to do such a thing though.

I am also trying to outright avoid many potential anxiety triggers at this point and instead try to focus on things I enjoy, as I always did before. That is one of the main things that kinda went away over the past few years.

• Brohoof 1

All I want to do is get stronger. Mentally and spiritually, I mean. I just seem to have dug myself a hole here and I don't know how to get out... Hopefully that'll change soon...

• Brohoof 2

I'm hoping to spark my creativity once again and enjoy the things I used to do such as drawing and playing my violin (I'd like to pick it up more than twice a year).  Would also love to lose weight but not holding my breath on that one.

• Brohoof 1

Well I AM getting better actually. I've made a small group of friends I plan to actually stay in contact with. I am going to try and eat more fruit. Most of all, I've gotten heavily back into my martial arts training. This has gotten me in better shape, but it's also just plain fun and brings a sense of clarity to life. Kung Fu has even helped me in my spiritual life and become closer to God.

• Brohoof 1

I want to be more confident.  I'm very quiet and I have a low self-esteem but I have to be confident to be able to get anywheres.  I've been pushing myself to do more things that break me from my comfort zone and while it is nerve-wracking while I do it, I can look back at it and think, "wow, I did it!"

• Brohoof 1

Continuing on with my weight loss is the most important thing to me for improving my self confidence and overall quality of life. 

I also need to build my own apartment / workshop to give me a secure place to keep my stuff and a more private place to live.  

I'm going to try my hardest to further resist the urge to break down in tears everytime my family makes my life a living Hell :( The tears just make things worse and really make me wish my old life more, that's something I want to avoid -_-

• Brohoof 1

Improve my life, you say? It's too late for that... However, I would really like to be able to go back to school... That would increase my happiness, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to improve my life by losing a little bit of weight, getting fitter, getting a better job, finding a partner either in ''real life''; or online, sort out some personal issues and hopefully make more friends + become better at making music

I improve my life by not letting anything stress me out, not letting the little things bother me, and not being afraid to indulge once in a while, it's what makes life worth living, after all. I don't live to work, I work to live.

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty content with the way my life is already going, but I think becoming more socially confident (mostly irl) will help me a lot long-term, so that's something I'm gonna have to push myself with a little catplanetplanetcat.gif?2