Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

5 hours ago, VenomPLA_04 said:

Venomized for not banning the citizens of the Lunar Republic and the their ruler, Princess Luna.

Banned because the ascention of the New Luna Republic under our majestic princess of the night is inevitable...

3 hours ago, Shadowlicious said:

Banned because I'm bored and tired and lonely but can't fall asleep yet so I need something to doooooooo.

Banned because MLPF *is* something to do.

3 hours ago, Cypherhoof said:

Banned because the ascention of the New Luna Republic under our majestic princess of the night is inevitable...

Banned because I have no reason to ban you.

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Banned for not adding goth fluttershy to the team .

Banned for thinking it was that flexible; we managed to add Flutterbat, although the vote went against Angel Bunny in favour of Soarin. Fluttergoth (or HipsterShy) sadly didn't make it into the lineup, as the teams were set before that episode was broadcast.

13 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Tail nommed for banning people :nom:

Banned for multiple failures to understand the nature of the game (and/or for an inappropriate diet)

Just now, Shadowlicious said:

Banned for being a bird, which is a flying thing; when you are in fact a unicorn, which is not a flying thing.

Wait, did you mean me? Because Yoshi's a dinosaur. In that case, you're banned for calling Yoshi a bird

Edited by Happy Yoshi

Just now, Happy Yoshi said:

Wait, did you mean me? Because Yoshi's a dinosaur. In that case, you're banned for calling Yoshi a bird

Banned for calling yoshi a pony.