The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for being ridiculous  for calling it ridiculous :orly:

Edited by TBD

Banned for butting me in the front of the line

Edited by TBD

36 minutes ago, TBD said:

Banned for not giving them a teacup reaction 

Banned because only Derpcup is available; the Teacup Conspiracy (not that there is any evidence of an actual Teacup Conspiracy of course) would have my hide for it...

35 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because only Derpcup is available; the Teacup Conspiracy (not that there is any evidence of an actual Teacup Conspiracy of course) would have my hide for it...

Banned for mentioning the Teacup Conspiracy that obviously doesn’t exist, so don’t look it up, honest.

17 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned for mentioning the Teacup Conspiracy that obviously doesn’t exist, so don’t look it up, honest.

Banned because official policy is to neither confirm nor deny. Also, when not looking it up, it is especially important to not look it up in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - by order of the Galactic Intelligence Agency.

4 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because I am unable to give you a Fluttershy Teacup reaction for the time being, not that I would, because that would imply there’s some importance to the theory that doesn’t exist.

Not banned because clearly you recognise the One True Teacup - as opposed to any imitations you may find being created by GlimGlam or TGAP Trixie...

Not that there is any importance to assign to that of course - no, that would be... unwise.