Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Just now, Monado Dashie said:

Banned because Twilight once peeked into the outlier district of Shiganshina.

Banned 'cos

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone ....

2 minutes ago, Monado Dashie said:

Banned because it's been 20 hours. You must be trying to unlock Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros Melee.

Cute little baby snoot booped because its more likely that the site being offline for a chunk of the day (and the whole S9 ending thing) is to blame.

Just now, Monado Dashie said:

Banned because we can all still be here, right?

rebooped because hopefully, yes - but big changes are coming, and G5 will hit the fandom like ST:NG hit the trekkers....
but certainly I don't intend to leave the forums, and as a few other members have pointed out, some have stopped watching FiM at prior seasons, but are still here because the fandom is something separate.

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

rebooped because hopefully, yes - but big changes are coming, and G5 will hit the fandom like ST:NG hit the trekkers....
but certainly I don't intend to leave the forums, and as a few other members have pointed out, some have stopped watching FiM at prior seasons, but are still here because the fandom is something separate.

Banned because I can't leave even if I wanted to. I'm a baby who was born into the fandom, and I couldn't ask for a better life than with Mama and Daddy. 

D9476A94-8F6F-4264-A541-4DD104BC8695-3344-00000416E1B7AD15.thumb.jpeg.1b0a6e4736a6b036d950b1623bc659e3.jpegD7D1147A-7602-4AC3-9A36-25FE99432D25-3067-000004D0E6C54DB5.png.934937b4139dc7a6fc68a650be1cb493.png

2 hours ago, Monado Dashie said:

Banned because I can't leave even if I wanted to. I'm a baby who was born into the fandom, and I couldn't ask for a better life than with Mama and Daddy. 

D9476A94-8F6F-4264-A541-4DD104BC8695-3344-00000416E1B7AD15.thumb.jpeg.1b0a6e4736a6b036d950b1623bc659e3.jpegD7D1147A-7602-4AC3-9A36-25FE99432D25-3067-000004D0E6C54DB5.png.934937b4139dc7a6fc68a650be1cb493.png

Not Banned for using my picture.

Just now, Will Guide said:

Banned for not smiling.

Banned because not smiling at this unhappy conversation isn't inappropriate.

(that said, I am also reminded it is almost a year since TempestShadow left us, this truely isn't a happy time :( )

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Banned because not smiling at this unhappy conversation isn't inappropriate.

(that said, I am also reminded it is almost a year since TempestShadow left us, this truely isn't a happy time :( )

Banned because I meant Crimson Storm never seemed to smile.

And I wish I had gotten to know Tempest Storm the MLPF member better

11 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Banned because I meant Crimson Storm never seemed to smile.

And I wish I had gotten to know Tempest Storm the MLPF member better

Banned because yes, I knew that.

And I think we all wish that, in retrospect, but again, in retrospect, it felt like there would be plenty of time so no need to push at it...

8 hours ago, Monado Dashie said:

Banned for making so much noise. My little sister's baby colt is asleep in my girlfriend's hooves.

Banned for not marrying her and giving her a baby filly of her own, then...

5 minutes ago, Messy Mane said:

Banned because it seems like more than just RP'ing to me. 

Banned because RPing a ponysona here isn't exactly unusual, even if this particular transition is a little strange.