Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because Twilight opened with "I never claimed to be perfect, my mistakes are all written in ink" - Fluttershy just said "It took me a while to be confident, to really come out of my shell" - which isn't much of an admission.

(would still like to see some of the retribution Starlight handed out to *cough* certain ponies...)

Banned because it wasn't entirely specific for Twilight :P Although the point about Fluttershy is true... So unbanned I guess? Also banned for implying Starlight would be in a position to do any of the retributing :maud:

1 minute ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because it wasn't entirely specific for Twilight :P 

Banned because she definitely said "I" and "my mistakes".

1 minute ago, Nsxile said:

Also banned for implying Starlight would be in a position to do any of the retributing :maud:

She was going to "have a word" with the ponies who upset Rarity, apparently with Twi's full approval, and she suspended one of the stallions scaring Fluttershy in midair, which he found rather intimidating, really...

2 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because Fluttershy has so many flaws she could build a skyscraper :(

Well, she really only has one flaw, but its a doozy (no Pinkie, not THAT sort of doozie, the other sort)

But that said, given how OP she is, you don't want her riding rough-hooved over everypony else, having her timid and retiring is a good thing, considering the alternative....

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because Twilight opened with "I never claimed to be perfect, my mistakes are all written in ink" - Fluttershy just said "It took me a while to be confident, to really come out of my shell" - which isn't much of an admission.

(would still like to see some of the retribution Starlight handed out to *cough* certain ponies...)

Firstly, I'm banning myself because I should have said, "Twilight never stated her specific flaw, she just sang vaguely about how nopony's perfect".

Secondly, I'm unbanning and then banning you again Cypherhoof, because although you were right about the Fluttershy point, I do not understand your point about Starlight.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:

"Twilight never stated her specific flaw, she just sang vaguely about how nopony's perfect".

Unbanned because this was what I meant by 'wasn't entirely specific for Twilight' @CypherHoof :crackle:

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But that said, given how OP she is, you don't want her riding rough-hooved over everypony else, having her timid and retiring is a good thing, considering the alternative....

Banned because she isn't that OP. I could take her :fabulous::sneer::mustache:

Edited by Nsxile

6 minutes ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:

you were right about the Fluttershy point, I do not understand your point about Starlight.

Answered that one already too:

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

She was going to "have a word" with the ponies who upset Rarity, apparently with Twi's full approval, and she suspended one of the stallions scaring Fluttershy in midair, which he found rather intimidating, really...

2 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because she isn't that OP. I could take her :fabulous::sneer::mustache:

If you could, you would be the first dragon to succeed at that. Seriously....

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

If you could, you would be the first dragon to succeed at that. Seriously....

Banned because there's a first for everything :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because there's a first for everything :ph3ar:

Not banned because true. I think that episode was the first where Starlight started being an actual friend to the mane 6....

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because the Fluttershy fans would cut you up and eat you with a vegetarian salad. :nom:

Banned because I'd incinerate them with such ferocity that all that would be left of them is piles and piles firey ash before they even got within 2 meters of me. :fabulous::unamused::glimmer: 

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned for dreaming :proud:

Banned because I'm merely spelling out the consequences of such an attempt to strike me down :fabulous:

21 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because no one wants to strike you down. Dragon just sounds tasty. :nom:

Banned because I'm more likely to eat you then you are me :crackle:

1 hour ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because I'm more likely to eat you then you are me :crackle:

Banned because I am not really into eating dragons, although Dragonlord Ember might get a nibble - she IS pretty cute...

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because I am not really into eating dragons, although Dragonlord Ember might get a nibble - she IS pretty cute...

Banned because :o

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for inadaquate knowledge of "boast busters".

Banned because I thought the :mustache: emoticon was referencing Owls Well That Ends Well?