Twilight Sparkle ✨

Mega Thread The Banned Game

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because wow :o And I thought typing that made me feel old...

Banned for being a young whipper-snapper and being on my lawn :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Banned for being a young whipper-snapper and being on my lawn :)

Banned for thinking 24 is young :P Also I'm not on your lawn :wau:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Nsxile said:

Banned for thinking 24 is young :P Also I'm not on your lawn :wau:

Banned because that's literally less than half my age, and because I have a very large lawn :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because :wau::o:awed:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Banned for giving me french fries instead of Hoosier fries. :muffins:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Kyoshi said:

Banned for giving me french fries instead of Hoosier fries. :muffins:

Banned because you want me to stop frying the french and go after the Hoosiers instead? :crackle::sunbutt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because you want me to stop frying the french and go after the Hoosiers instead? :crackle::sunbutt:

Banned because what have the people of Indiana done to offend you both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because what have the people of Indiana done to offend you both?

Banned because they haven't... That's why I was frying the French :crackle: But apparently @Kyoshi wants me to fry them :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

26 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because wow :o And I thought typing that made me feel old...

Banned for activating my primal instincts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Banned for buying the R Zone. 

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because what have the people of Indiana done to offend you both?

I am a Hoosier so would it mean I am frying myself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Banned for buying the R Zone. 

I am a Hoosier so would it mean I am frying myself?

I'm guessing so? :crackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Nsxile said:

I'm guessing so? :crackle:

Banned for not banning anyone as well :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

26 minutes ago, Xeltor said:

Banned for not banning anyone as well :) 

Banned for not using a banana to talk to yourself as at least that would look a bit more phone-like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for not using a banana to talk to yourself as at least that would look a bit more phone-like.

Banned for not entertaining your audience

8AB81934-2315-49D9-B8ED-DE5306E67207.thumb.jpeg.a422ea25d6acc60b1dfd2a1d96fb3140.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Monado_Dash said:

Banned for not entertaining your audience

8AB81934-2315-49D9-B8ED-DE5306E67207.thumb.jpeg.a422ea25d6acc60b1dfd2a1d96fb3140.jpeg

Banned for sinister looking cartoon men

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Banned for sinister looking cartoon men

Banned because that is easily fixed

SLCM.thumb.jpg.b560ad56853ab2b0a23628b4e9cabc4b.jpg

There you go - now Dexter looking cartoon men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Banned for sinister looking cartoon men

ROTFL they’re Pottsylvanians. They always look like that

@CypherHoof banned for ruining my screen capture

Edited by Monado_Dash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Monado_Dash said:

Banned because they’re Pottsylvanians. They always look like that

@CypherHoof banned for ruining my screen capture

 Banned because I am nowhere near your screen, you can capture it yourself without my help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

 Banned because I am nowhere near your screen, you can capture it yourself without my help.

Banned for twisting my boy's words. @Monado_Dash would follow Applejack's example and be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned for following Applejack's example :eww:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

6 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned for following Applejack's example :eww:

Banned 'cos she's not flawless, she's a work in progress...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because the writers couldn’t think of a verse for Fluttershy :sealed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned because at least Fluttershy admitted she had a flaw, Twilight just said, "But nopony has to be perfect, by now don't you know us so well because yeh. . ."  She said NOTHING about her own flaw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbanned because true I suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Dawn-Sunlight said:

Banned because at least Fluttershy admitted she had a flaw, Twilight just said, "But nopony has to be perfect, by now don't you know us so well because yeh. . ."  She said NOTHING about her own flaw!

Banned because Twilight opened with "I never claimed to be perfect, my mistakes are all written in ink" - Fluttershy just said "It took me a while to be confident, to really come out of my shell" - which isn't much of an admission.

(would still like to see some of the retribution Starlight handed out to *cough* certain ponies...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.