Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because while you aren't wrong, anycreature is now canon AND bronies like to say "anypony" because it is "more pony".

Banned because it makes me think how noninclusive the ponies were to go out their way to use the word anypony just to exclude those who aren’t ponies. They even called Spike a pony-dragon as a means to include him and make out he’s not like other dragons, so he’s an exception. These ponies have a dark history I don’t want to know about. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because it makes me think how noninclusive the ponies were to go out their way to use the word anypony just to exclude those who aren’t ponies. They even called Spike a pony-dragon as a means to include him and make out he’s not like other dragons, so he’s an exception. These ponies have a dark history I don’t want to know about. :sealed:

Banned because, while, again you aren't wrong, its possible to see it as inclusive rather than exclusive; to treat the word "pony" as meaning "of the herd" and hence spike IS pony, and the young six ARE pony, not because of how they look, but because of how they think. Not all ponies are horse shaped, and not all horse shaped individuals are ponies.

That might be a bit rose-tinted though. We see the equestrian world mostly though ponyville, and ponyville would appear to be a very special place with a remarkably high percentage of "good neighbours" and a low one of abusive, self centered asshats; for the other cities, we seem to see fairly often good examples of the latter type,

19 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because I didn't know they had all the seasons of MLP :yay:

Banned because they sorta don't? some of the earlier ones they only have with the discovery subscription not basic prime - but then, they have the (physical) boxed sets of all S1-S7 so its not like I would need to watch them online.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because it isn't the first time :crackle:

Banned because it isn't THAT bad - if you already have prime, you can get the free trial of Discovery and get all of S1-S7 for free. Surprised they don't have S8 yet, but amma not judge - the complete season box set isn't available to buy yet either.

• Brohoof 1

Banned because the show ended with season 7... Unless you consider two seasons of garbage and an awful ending that made the Twilightcorn hate fully justified part of the show.

18 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because the show ended with season 7... Unless you consider two seasons of garbage and an awful ending that made the Twilightcorn hate fully justified part of the show.

Banned because I love the young six - even if the last two seasons didn't live up to the promise of S7.