Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because AppleDash is only hinted at not cannon. Infact it is the least cannon shipping in The Last Problem. It's like saying Rarijack is cannon in Equestria Girls (Though there are a few of Rarijack moments in Equestria Girls).

Edited by Prince Doopliss

27 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

Banned because AppleDash is only hinted at not cannon. Infact it is the least cannon shipping in The Last Problem. It's like saying Rarijack is cannon in Equestria Girls (Though there are a few of Rarijack moments in Equestria Girls).

Banned because its about as heavily hinted as it gets - they are clearly living together if arguing about who does the chores.

Banned because

1. You don't have to do live together to have chores. I mean friends helping each other don't mean they live together.

2. Nothing says they actually live together. (I mean Fluttercord is more hinted at because it implies Fluttershy and Discord are living together)

42 minutes ago, Renegade the Zombiecorn said:

Not banned because Appledash is canon and hawt :bedeyes:

Not banned, although I don't really feel that way about pony couples. I was surprised to see YonaBar, but presumed FlutterCord was inevitable :)

21 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because Vinylshy is canon. They interacted a few times in EqG. One true pairing. :wub:

Banned because EqG ships are separate - and SciTwi could do better :)

Have to wonder if EqG Octavia is also dating Bulk?