Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Just now, Prince Doopliss said:

Banned because I would never hide from G4 Applejack!

Double ban for Read It and Weep being your favorite episode of MLP :sneer:

Unbanned for paying attention to my profile, but banned because it's great episode and I see no reason why it should be a bannable offence to have it as my favourite episode :crackle::wub:

30 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

Unbanned because there are some episodes that fail like Mysterious Mare Do Well (Though I found it an ok episode despite it's obvious flaws), Princess Spike, and Spike At Your Service.

not banned because, despite the fact it was a poor approach to the problem, I did enjoy Mare Do Well.

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

not banned because, despite the fact it was a poor approach to the problem, I did enjoy Mare Do Well.

Banned because I did not and it ruined the 5 characters involved the conspiracy :okiedokieloki:

1 minute ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because I did not and it ruined the 5 characters involved the conspiracy :okiedokieloki:

Banned because I choose to see it as an elaborate prank on Dashie, just as she likes to play on others, because I can't imagine Fluttershy being so mean to anyone, never mind a friend....

Just now, Prince Doopliss said:

Unbanned because true.

Banned because the characters still were handled poorly.

Banned because I disagree. A bunch of ponies who otherwise would have gotten hurt were saved, AJ, Pinkie and Twi got to show off their special talents in secret, and Fluttershy had a role where her ability to fly was her strength.

If it wasn't for the fact it was aimed at upsetting Dashie, it would be a good episode.

Unbanned because despite findinding the episode  ok, It cause me to struggle to enjoy Rainbow Dash since a lot episodes made me feel like they antagonize her or try to hard to make you feel sorry for her like turning her into Trixie 2.0. :orly:

Banned because I'm pretty sure they've been trying to antagonise her for a long time now...

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because I disagree. A bunch of ponies who otherwise would have gotten hurt were saved, AJ, Pinkie and Twi got to show off their special talents in secret, and Fluttershy had a role where her ability to fly was her strength.

If it wasn't for the fact it was aimed at upsetting Dashie, it would be a good episode.

Banned because I disagree with your assessment. It was ultimately the creation of the mysterious mare do well that caused those ponies to be in danger in the first place. They could of just let RD have her 15 minutes of fame and everything would have be fine. But because of her supposed 'friends' jealousy, they decided to butt in and be absolute backstabbing pricks about it, for lack of harsher words. Also RD's actions were ultimately heroic and the only effect the her 'friends' had were stopping those actions. So, to consider the episode anything but a total fuck up is baffling to me... :mlp_wat:

Edited by Nsxile

31 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because I'm pretty sure they've been trying to antagonise her for a long time now...

Banned because I disagree with your assessment. It was ultimately the creation of the mysterious mare do well that caused those ponies to be in danger in the first place.

Banned because I can't see it - while the dam was a reaction to MDW, only Dashie was endangered there; The out of control passenger cart and the building site accident were both random and would have happened anyhow.

They could of just let RD have her 15 minutes of fame and everything would have be fine.

I think it was only a matter of time until somepony got hurt - Dashie was too slow to save the balloon pilot, for example, because she was showing off and signing autographs. She was not strong enough to stop the cart, although one pony in the building site was saved in the nick of time by Dashie... but only one.  It would be unreasonable to suggest that Dashie has to be the "sole hero" of Ponyville, just to cater to her ego.

But because of her supposed 'friends' jealousy, they decided to butt in and be absolute backstabbing pricks about it, for lack of harsher words. Also RD's actions were ultimately heroic and the only effect the her 'friends' had were stopping those actions. So, to consider the episode anything but a total fuck up is baffling to me... :mlp_wat:

Pinkie could have been hurt at the building site, AJ put herself in the way of a speeding cart, and so forth. I agree that they were being mean to Dashie, but risking ponies getting hurt is too far to go, even if you are a Dashie fan.  Ultiimately, while teasing Dashie about MDW was crossing a line, if MDW had been (say) Lyra and Bonbon, the same actions would have been just a competing hero... unless you are Dashie of course, and are taking it personally.