Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

14 hours ago, Heir to the Monado said:

Banned for messing with Linus’ sign93FBD0A1-E0DF-4D7E-A479-637624531F6D.thumb.jpeg.fc890e4085cc3fecfe6666f74920294b.jpeg

Unbanned because do not worry, I've fixed it for our dear friends @CypherHoof and @Sir Pentious:

BB5DC7EF-DC76-473C-A3A9-3A0CE3841F84.jpeg

10 hours ago, Sir Pentious said:

Banned for having Linus sign saying "Rainbow Dash is best pony" in the Last Poster Wins thread.

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for not recognising Donald Trump style projection when you see it :)

Banned for hating on Rainbow Dash... The both of you. :unamused: Also banned for not fighting me 2v1. :crackle:

18 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Unbanned because do not worry, I've fixed it for our dear friends @CypherHoof and @Sir Pentious:

BB5DC7EF-DC76-473C-A3A9-3A0CE3841F84.jpeg

Banned for hating on Rainbow Dash... The both of you. :unamused: Also banned for not fighting me 2v1. :crackle:

Banned because I don't hate Dashie - I think she needed to (and failed to) work on her character flaws, but as Twi's song says, none of the Mane 6 are perfect, you have to love them despite that :))

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because I don't hate Dashie - I think she needed to (and failed to) work on her character flaws, but as Twi's song says, none of the Mane 6 are perfect, you have to love them despite that :))

... Hmm... OK... I respect that - sorry, and unbanned :yay:

14 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

Banned because that is much harder to do for some us. Especially RD and at times Pinkie Pie :unamused:.

Banned because I'm not a particular fan of Fluttershy, but do I complain about her? No, because I can see why quite a few fans like her character and my opinion is likely to be missing several things that other fans have noticed about her and are likely to feel more of a connection to the character than I do. Point is, complaining about users having favourite characters that you don't like isn't really helpful and isn't going to change the minds of those fans... :crackle:

37 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

... Hmm... OK... I respect that - sorry, and unbanned :yay:

Thankyou :)

37 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because I'm not a particular fan of Fluttershy, but do I complain about her?

I *do* like Fluttershy - but can see why she can be irritating to some ponies, especially when her character development is nerfed for dumb plot reasons and she reverts to the S1 shallow wallflower character.  I also appreciate her growth since then though, such as when she fronts up to AJ repeatedly in Sounds of Silence.  Dashie would have been a much better character had she grown more (although you do see flashes of that in her interactions with Scoots; her role as "big sister" to Scoots is making a better pony of her, despite her lack of commitment to same)

30 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

Unbanned because that is true, I can see why people like RD, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. :pout:

Banned for being unamused by Pinkie Pie.

Banned because people forget that these characters were the typical lazy written stereotypes, in order to easily connect with people and didn’t expect older audiences to take so much notice of them. With hindsight, we could have had more cohesive characters that don’t change their personalities so frequently due to plot reasons. :nom:

16 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for being unamused by Pinkie Pie.

Banned because I was unamused by Pinkie in Season 2 (some episodes)-Season 4 (though she did have some sort of development in season 4). 

12 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because people forget that these characters were the typical lazy written stereotypes, in order to easily connect with people and didn’t expect older audiences to take so much notice of them. With hindsight, we could have had more cohesive characters that don’t change their personalities so frequently due to plot reasons. :nom:

Unbanned because true.

• Brohoof 1