Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Just now, Flutterstep said:

Banned because Rainbow Dash immediately tried to ditch her friends in Dragonshy, Over a Barrel and Griffin the Brush Off just to name a few. :orly:

Banned because Rainbow Dash did not try to ditch her friends in any of those episodes... And banned for making me wonder if you even watched/still remember them... She never ditched Spike, in Over A Barrel, and in Griffin The Brush Off, she spent time with Gilda because they were friends since flight camp, where in The Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone, she was shown to stick up for Gilda against a bunch of bullies. Banned because in the beginning of Dragonshy, Fluttershy attempted to "ditch her friends" as she didn't want to go on the mission. Also banned because you forget the time where she raced for Fluttershy's honour in The Cutie Mark Chronicles. Banned because she also saved Rarity in Sonic Rainboom, and Rarity and Spike in Secret Of My Excess... Etc... Banned because I could go on :crackle::sneer:

3 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because Rainbow Dash did not try to ditch her friends in any of those episodes... And banned for making me wonder if you even watched/still remember them... She never ditched Spike, in Over A Barrel, and in Griffin The Brush Off, she spent time with Gilda because they were friends since flight camp, where in The Lost Treasure Of Griffonstone, she was shown to stick up for Gilda against a bunch of bullies. Banned because in the beginning of Dragonshy, Fluttershy attempted to "ditch her friends" as she didn't want to go on the mission. Also banned because you forget the time where she raced for Fluttershy's honour in The Cutie Mark Chronicles. Banned because she also saved Rarity in Sonic Rainboom, and Rarity and Spike in Secret Of My Excess... Etc... Banned because I could go on :crackle::sneer:

Banned for taking this so seriously. Have a muffin. :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned for taking this so seriously. Have a muffin. :muffins:

Banned for making me take it seriously... :P But unbanned because I don't actually have a problem with Fluttershy and thank you :kindness:^_^

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Banned because that's not a valid way of banning :lostit:

Beaned because no one has ever been able to stop me from doing what I want in here.

The next two of you are beaned for getting in the middle of this conversation before I have a chance to respond!

• Brohoof 1