Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because I haven't been away?

And why was Kyoshi banished?

Banned because you've mostly been posting in the LPW thread while only me and @Mirage have been posting here...

And banned because I don't know... Only the mods know :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Nsxile
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because you've mostly been posting in the LPW thread while only me and @Mirage have been posting here...

And banned because I don't know... Only the mods know :okiedokieloki:

Banned because you two seemed to want a private argument, so I left you to get on with it :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because you two seemed to want a private argument, so I left you to get on with it :)

Banned because you were welcome to join in at any time :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Banned because I think I know what happened...but I might not...and my guess is, it is a temporary 'first offense' thing...hopefully. He was sporty a very angry and crude sig...so, he sorta got unraveled...

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Banned because I think I know what happened...but I might not...and my guess is, it is a temporary 'first offense' thing...hopefully. He was sporty a very angry and crude sig...so, he sorta got unraveled...

... He got banned because of his signature? While I understand that american conservatives might find it offensive, it was possible to hide it  (the 'x' in the top right corner in the banner section) and, imo, he had every right to have it up (freedom of expression)... Especially as it wasn't really gory or suggestive content and not something I'd consider a violation of the forum rules... :huh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nsxile said:

... He got banned because of his signature? While I understand that american conservatives might find it offensive, it was possible to hide it  (the 'x' in the top right corner in the banner section) and, imo, he had every right to have it up (freedom of expression)... Especially as it wasn't really gory or suggestive content and not something I'd consider a violation of the forum rules... :huh:

I don't know...wearing such a thing here of all places is a pretty disturbing thing to do. Freedom of expression is not freedom from consequences. And although there's probably more to the picture, so to speak, I think the wearing of that sig indicates a path of choices...

I personally didn't find it offensive. It was funny. But, very out of place.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I don't know...wearing such a thing here of all places is a pretty disturbing thing to do. Freedom of expression is not freedom from consequences. And although there's probably more to the picture, so to speak, I think the wearing of that sig indicates a path of choices...

I personally didn't find it offensive. It was funny. But, very out of place.

Banned for forgetting to ban and why should there be consequences for freely expressing yourself, when said expression is not directed at a user, staff or a group (and judging by the guidelines, does not technically violate site rules)? :huh: 

9 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned for forgetting to ban and why should there be consequences for freely expressing yourself, when said expression is not directed at a user, staff or a group (and judging by the guidelines, does not technically violate site rules)? :huh: 

Banned because Freedom of Speech is a restriction on the government...not necessarily on private institutions or businesses. It doesn't, as a matter of federal law, actually protect an individual's reaction to said expressions, ie, if you go around swearing in front of children you'll be asked to leave or shut up. That is, if the expression isn't criminal then non-criminal retaliation is also protected under the same rule. ;) My assumption is that his sig indicated a path of choices he was making, and he probably said/did something that made the admins pull the plug on him. I had a little debate with him last week and it wasn't pretty - he's very, very angry about politics. I'm very sorry for him, truly.

42 minutes ago, TBD said:

Banned because while I love Luna but...

EFC52C12-9699-430B-81D4-5733301664D8.gif.bf44d8843ea798db5bf93c181c11664d.gif

BANNED BECAUSE NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT MY CAPS LOCK! THE FIRST ORDER IS OUR ENEMY THITHER, FOR NO PESKY DISORDERLY HUMANS SHALL EVER THREATEN OUR SUBJECTS, THE FUN LOVING AND HARMONIOUS PONIES OF EQUESTRIA. THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT SETS HER FULL MIGHT AGAINST THEE, THEIR DREAMS OF DOMINATION WILL TURN TO NIGHTMARES OF HUMILIATING DEFEAT AND MISERY WILST THEY CONTEMPLATE THEIR STUPIDITY IN THE BOWLS OF TARTARUS!

tumblr_m3hgwusmCf1rripibo6_r1_250.gif.1c4871e29556b0ce294724e96ce6d989.gif

• Brohoof 1