Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Banned because you were supposed to.

doesn't hurt that THAT seems to be my rank now too...

Banned because it wasn't suppose to hurt? :mlp_huh:

13 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Banned because it wasn't suppose to hurt? :mlp_huh:

Banned, but no, its more that I seem to have just gotten the new rank, I hadn't actually noticed.

means I am no longer a kirin though - and who wouldn't want to be a divine dragon-pony? :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Banned, but no, its more that I seem to have just gotten the new rank, I hadn't actually noticed.

means I am no longer a kirin though - and who wouldn't want to be a divine dragon-pony? :)

Banned because kirins don't have wings though, so technically wouldn't you be more a divine drake-pony? 

3 hours ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Banned because kirins don't have wings though, so technically wouldn't you be more a divine drake-pony? 

Banned because that's more a western-dragon distinction; oriental dragons would fall more under long (such as Stephen in the original pilot, often wingless) or naga (if they were also limbless). the MLP Kirin would seem to be at the intersection of the Chinese forms of kirin, longma, and tianma - dragon-beast hybrids, dragon horse (usually winged and hornless) and divine horse (usually unicorns) respectively.

2 hours ago, Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 said:

Banned for using the proper term for wingless dragons like a dork  

Also banned because, well, the above.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Banned because that's more a western-dragon distinction; oriental dragons would fall more under long (such as Stephen in the original pilot, often wingless) or naga (if they were also limbless). the MLP Kirin would seem to be at the intersection of the Chinese forms of kirin, longma, and tianma - dragon-beast hybrids, dragon horse (usually winged and hornless) and divine horse (usually unicorns) respectively.

Also banned because, well, the above.

Banned because in the context of MLP:FIM though, it is a valid distinction as dragons in the show are western/European dragons; therefore my point still stands. :mustache:

13 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Banned because in the context of MLP:FIM though, it is a valid distinction as dragons in the show are western/European dragons; therefore my point still stands. :mustache:

Banned because, while Spike was the first dragon we meet in MLP, he hasn't at that point got wings, and the second dragon we meet is stephen who is much more a chinese dragon than a western one.

I don't think there IS a western tradition for dragon horses either, so the whole kirin thing is by necessity much more oriental. and then there are the eastern unicorns like mistmane, who are more like tianma.

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Banned because, while Spike was the first dragon we meet in MLP, he hasn't at that point got wings, and the second dragon we meet is stephen who is much more a chinese dragon than a western one.

I don't think there IS a western tradition for dragon horses either, so the whole kirin thing is by necessity much more oriental. and then there are the eastern unicorns like mistmane, who are more like tianma.

Banned because it is explained later in the show that his wings haven't grown yet (and he does eventually get wings)... Also, Stephen Magnet is a sea serpent, not a dragon :mustache:

Even so, I still maintain that they are technically more drake horses rather than dragon horses in the context of the show :crackle:

21 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Banned because you can see the taste inside of this Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :muffins:

Banned because it tastes like the colour purple... But crunchy :crackle:

5 hours ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Banned because it tastes like the colour purple... But crunchy :crackle:

Banned because it should be smooth on the inside, crunchy on the outside - like armadillos.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

banned for cooking pasta and serve them still uncooked

Not banned for pointing out a good point. Uncooked pasta being served is a cruel prank 

• Brohoof 1

On 8/4/2020 at 12:16 PM, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Banned because it should be smooth on the inside, crunchy on the outside - like armadillos.

Banned for losing your shirt AGAIN

B23EC43D-0914-4C65-867A-0555D00A05E1.jpeg.c9999c5cb5d83298e004c82c9e47d91e.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Banned because @CypherHoof 🐎 is a pony, and ponies don't wear shirts; neither does Mordecai:

M3dSF64X_400x400.jpg

Therefore, your argument is invalid :crackle:

Edited by Nsxile 🔥🐲

Just now, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

Banned because @CypherHoof 🐎 is a pony, and ponies don't wear shirts; neither does Mordecai:

Therefore, you argument is invalid :crackle:

Banned because Ponies wear shirts, and even sometimes a full tux, but only on special occasions...

(I should start phrasing all bans in Yak though)

Just now, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Banned because Ponies wear shirts, and even sometimes a full tux, but only on special occasions...

(I should start phrasing all bans in Yak though)

Banned because they don't normally wear shirts :huh:

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

Banned for skipping my post

27 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

M3dSF64X_400x400.jpg

Therefore, your argument is invalid :crackle:

Banned for giving me a tempting and appealing very of a character whose show I've ever actually watched an episode of

18 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

BANNED BECAUSE YAK NOT WEAR SHIRT EITHER

Unbanned because I can't remove the last quote box

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Will Guide said:

Banned for skipping my post

Banned for giving me a tempting and appealing very of a character whose show I've ever actually watched an episode of

Banned because @Jojo posted after you.

Banned for never watching Regular Show :blink:

2 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

BANNED BECAUSE YAK REMOVE ALL QUOTE BOX, NO QUOTE BOX TROUBLE FOR YAK!

Banned for claiming to remove all quote boxes while using a quote box to reply to the post above you :-P