Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

3 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Banned for not entertaining Miss Kobayashi 

40134BE4-70C5-484C-A71E-88F844F49ADF.thumb.jpeg.40f6df9a4361253a7df74899bc17869d.jpeg

Banned because that is the fault of her poor posture; if she sat better, she would find more entertainment in life.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-08-06 at 7:13 PM, CypherKirin said:

Banned  because clearly you HAVE returned. And also for not having an octopedal form...

Banned because now I have returned fully :crackle: Also banned because I am dragon, not an octopus :smolder:

2 hours ago, CypherKirin said:

Not banned, because at least you aren't talking to a frog....

Banned for obscure reference :huh:

1 hour ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because now I have returned fully :crackle: Also banned because I am dragon, not an octopus :smolder:

Banned for obscure reference :huh:

Banned for still using the same image I saw you used for well over a year

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Banned for still using the same image I saw you used for well over a year

Banned because I like this image but could make another one of myself if I really wanted... Although it would take some time :crackle: Also banned for not making your avatar and getting someone else to do it instead :P

14 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because I like this image but could make another one of myself if I really wanted... Although it would take some time :crackle: Also banned for not making your avatar and getting someone else to do it instead :P

Banned because I at least do a business with them so they get paid for their work like most artists do

13 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Banned because I at least do a business with them so they get paid for their work like most artists do

You could do the above and still make your own avatar.  Banned because my original point still stands :crackle:

31 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

You could do the above and still make your own avatar.  Banned because my original point still stands :crackle:

Band because I can't make my own avatar it will look very very crappy! Your point is invalid. Seriously, come up with something else

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Band because I can't make my own avatar it will look very very crappy! Your point is invalid. Seriously, come up with something else

Unbanned because I apologise for that statement.. :sealed: