Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

This is my very first post, so I don't know if this is the right place to post this  :blush: Please correct me if i'm wrong!! 

But how did you choose your avatar? Does it say anything about you? 

I had trouble finding the right avatar, but I ended up with Lockheed, which is Kitty Pryde's dragon from the X-men comics. When I was little i always fantasized that I had a pet dragon just as Kitty's :D

• Brohoof 8

My Avatar shows my love to Twilight Sparkle and my strange fascination to hypnosis...and that i want to control you all. :P

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Mine says that life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and movies, what we've seen, heard, felt, anger, joy and sorrow. These are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for.

EDIT: This post is outdated now.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

My avatar says:

..............................hi, my name's Mac :catface:

On a more serious note, I like to think my avatar shows who I am and what I believe in

Edited by LittleMac
  • Brohoof 4

This is my very first post, so I don't know if this is the right place to post this  :blush: Please correct me if i'm wrong!! 

You're all good, darling!

My avatar shows that I like Pokemon and also that May is a complete cutie pie. :squee:

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Mine shows that I think Twilight faceplanting into and then snuggling up to a stack of pancakes is adorable. Of course, Twilight was already adorable by default so that wasn't hard...

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 2

Mine is a picture of my OC.

It's a pretty good representation of me when I'm tired/when I have to do a task and I don't have EXACT INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO IN EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION!

(Might also be why I'm bad in a lot of socail situations, for example, I know what to do when I'm joking with my friends because I do that almost every day, but I don't know what to do in a romantic situation, since I've only been in about two, I start to panic and think "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO I WAS NOT GIVEN EXACT INSTRUCTIOINS ON WHAT TO DO I AM SO CONFUSE WHJAT IS MY LIFE" and I kinda just stand there awkwardly.)

• Brohoof 1

Made mine by myself. It's supposed to show a somewhat cheery attitude, the fact that I'm argentine and my election of who's the best pony of them all.