Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

It tells of my weird mind and insane creativity(Not that its insanely good creativity, i mean insane creativity).

Also that im obssessed with suits. And canes. And ties. Basically, I'm obssessed with everything thats classy. Oh, and Question Marks. Those too.

"... I should have put on a top hat..."

• Brohoof 1

It says I'm a trill smoker.

Your signature says more than your avatar does and it tells me that you're awesome.

omg. flove your avatar! it's amazing

• Brohoof 1

Actually, this current one says a lot. I grew up in Arizona and spent most of my life there. The desert is something I'm quite acquainted with, cacti, heat, and all. The cow in my avvie (Arizona) is basically Applejack's spiritual successor or "counterpart" in Them's Fightin' Herds, so that makes her my automatic favorite by default. And cows bless this Earth with milk, and I do love my milk and all things dairy. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I use my ponysona as an avatar. It was drawn by an absolutely lovely friend of mine :)

I think it says that I love pink, and I love accessories (especially jewelry). Also, her cutie mark is a creampuff. I love food too! :)

Oh oh oh! My avatar screams that I'm adorable and an emotional fangirling wreck when it comes to my cuteness! 

What a great time to be cute~! <3 

You're too adorable ^~^ xDDDDDDDD

• Brohoof 2

My avatar says, "yeah sure, I could use the Pony Creator avatar that I used to develop my OC, but I am not going to just sit there and think that's okay. I am a doer, and I want to my OC to be my own." Thus I drew it myself, and I am not a drawing artist by any means.

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 1