Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

Mine was recently sent to me by a friend to replace my usual screaming Scootaloo. I never planed on changing my original avatar but I must say the new one is starting to grow on me. 

I guess it says I think Scootaloo is cute.

If you have known me for a bit. You may or may not know that I really like pinky and her alter self.

• Brohoof 1

My avatar is a critique on Imperialism, oppression, indifference to suffering, and oligarchy.

Or it says I like Derpy, because she is a beautiful, clumsy, cross eyed, horsey, with a heart of gold. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It says that me, my awesome hair, my awesome tie, and my two tonedness are gonna do something awesome.

<--- because all this boss here is is pony me.

Edited by Mars orbit
  • Brohoof 1

I'm really glad this thread popped up :D

My avatar was changed yesterday to represent the new attitude I want to have in my life, the fact that I'm willing to accept the fact that a huge chapter of my life is now over and I want to look forward to the new beginnings life has established for me :)

Why Luna? Cause she's the character in the show that represents second chances and starting anew, now she's developed greatly as a result of leaving her past problems behind and has even served as a guide to others :)

• Brohoof 2

Mine just says I am a Pokémon fan, or more specifically, a fan of Mienshao. I guess it also says that I like anthropomorphic animals or that I prefer to see Mienshao as female. :P

Well, seeing as my avatar is usually a Sableye... I guess I just love Sableye. Always been my go-to Pokemon in the games (especially in Pokemon Emerald, no weaknesses made him amazing), that and he just looks awesome.  :wub:

All of my avatars are Rainbow Dash avatars.  All of my future avatars will be Rainbow Dash avatars.  What do they say about me?  They say that I love a vibrant, magnetic, energetic, incomparable, and ceaselessly interesting sky-blue pegasus pony.  They say that she is an inextricable part of me.  They also say that I can't stop making animated Dashie avatars. x3  (I make so many.)

• Brohoof 1