Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

(edited)

It says that I'm rather carefree and immersed in my fantasy. It also says that I really love the colorful quality of the picture.

Edited by Noei
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a cute, scary, fat bear with my mind in the stars? I didn't even realize the comparison when I uploaded it..

• Brohoof 1

Mine represents my favorite thing to do, though alone it's not as good x3x...
It also shows my OC Night Flare, which is pretty much a pony version of me if  I could make candy out of fire and look anywhere between 7-25 yrs old at will.

Like Sunny, I want to remember that my past is not today. :3

My avatar is my son - it speaks to the youth in my heart & the weirdness in my soul, as he's wearing a Happy Meal box on his head.

Plus, hey - THAT'S MY BOY!   :D

(edited)

It definitely doesn't represent how I am as a person anymore, or that Joy represents me. My avatar is me from last year ^_^ This basically just says I enjoyed Inside Out, and that's pretty much it :)

Edited by Misty Rose
  • Brohoof 1

That I'm an adorable ghost that loves watching and befriending people from beyond the grave?

... Yeah, not quite that literal. She's my OC. It basically says that I'm a big softie at heart, maybe it also says something about my interest in immortality.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That I think Sweetie Belle in sunglasses is cute and that I am not creatively determined enough to create an OC and then find someone who can draw it or draw it myself (which would require me learning to draw first), even though I've thought about doing this and might possibly do this one day maybe...

Edited by Cork Top

To be honest most of my OC is actually me but in pony form, I just made him in pony creator and took off from there.

Welcome to the herd by the way!

I can think of two things it says.

-I enjoyed the East vs West battle.

-I'm trying my hardest not to ship the two Tzus together.

• Brohoof 1