Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

Mine says that I like the anime The Seven Deadly Sins and that I can really relate to King, the Grizzly Sin of Sloth. He's basically my spirit animal, but if you haven't seen the anime or read the manga, you'll never get it really.

Life is like a game of Poker.

You never know what your cards will be, you don't know what the other players are holding, and sometimes you have to bluff your way through.

Life is like a game of Blackjack.

You can ignore what the other players are doing, and just focus on the game.

Life is like a game of Chaos.

Every time you feel like you've figured out the rules, they change again, and you're left scrambling to relearn how to play.

Life is not like a card game.

We can show the other players what we're holding, share cards, discard and draw, wander from table to table, change the rules, ignore the rules, and be each others high card.

Do you need an ace? Just ask.

Edited by StormLantern the 1st

Well I'd say without a doubt it display's my stance on recent events. I find it hypocritical of Turkey to do such after they have repeatedly violated the airspace of Greece many times.

Regardless it should be said I am never 100% behind one side, and that of course applies to Russia.

It says that I like Twilight! It could also say that I'm Mexican :) All glory to sombreros and mustache.

Welp, updated my avi lately, so make a new post here.

post-30995-0-39347000-1448728620_thumb.jpg

I like dancing, and being able to dance with my "best friend/obviously not my gf" would be wonderful, even if it'd take a some serious convincing. So, dancing OC's :P

That I'm retrospective and love the idea of reuniting with a pleasant past memory :P

Oh, and that I love AJ, Rara and The Mane Attraction :icwudt: